Awe man! EternalRewind? Yeah dude, I definitely remember you. You did one of the last Lb Mag shoots. On the cover and everything. That's really dope that you turned to FL like I did, and I appreciate the love man! I didn't make that beat myself, but it's dope isn't it? My beats are mostly East Coast sounding, but I just had to do a song over a West Coast sounding beat being from San Diego and all. I've got some songs on SoundCloud with beats I've actually made, but I'm saving the really good ones for this mixtape I've been working on. They're really dope and all, but I don't want to drop them just yet because I need to get the sound right. Sure, I can make some pretty cool stuff IMO all by myself, but it really helps to have an engineer with years of experience in Pro Tools, a nicely treated room to record with, etc. At the same time, I also don't have $300 something dollars to drop on going to Phoenix and hitting the studio for 8 hours right now. Either way, I'm at work myself, but I'm about to get off in like 5 minutes. I work at an EconoLodge so I get to fuck around on the computer when nothing's going on, ya know? My buddies are probably in my living room super lit so probably no Skate for me tonight, but I'll definitely have to scope that beat ASAP!