Thread: It's been a long time hasn't it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Default It's been a long time hasn't it?

What up y'all! I don't know if you guys remember me or not, but I'm Renegade and I've been a huge fan of Skate series since 2007 when the first one came out. I've always been a creative person, but before I was making music on Fruity Loops and graphics on Illustrator I was using Skate 2 and Skate 3 as my creative outlets. From making vids by myself and with Illusion to shooting photos for LikeButterMag to making a few parks and graphics, I used to play this game religiously. Shout out to Derk and BladderBoy if they're still around! I stopped playing this game around the time the EA servers shut down permanently. However, the thing that pissed me off even more was the fact that I had sent Seth all of these amazing clips I had worked hard AF to film for a full-length part (along with Cole Fizzle, PoppinSuds, and a couple others) and he STILL never put that shit together. I mean, seriously man!! It's been like 5 years since I sent him those fucking clips!!! Anyways... I heard the news that Skate 3 was made backwards compatible and got really stoked about that. Then, I came here to check out what people were saying and was really happy to see that people were using the Xbox One's in-console game clip recorder and not those damned capture cards. After seeing that, I just had to come back here and try to start back up a bit. I'm a junior at Northern Arizona University now. I've got some amazing friends. I've got a pretty sweet job. Just thought I'd say wassup!

-Renegade

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Wassup!

Yeah, a coupe of those dudes are still here, Derk is still a main-stay, BladderBoy has been known to pop-in, pretty sure ive seen PoppinSuds too but could be wrong there....

my boy!

Still here, glad to see you back man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    emericaridr11

oh yeah Ren!! nice man, welcome

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

hey man. you make good videos

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"