What up y'all! I don't know if you guys remember me or not, but I'm Renegade and I've been a huge fan of Skate series since 2007 when the first one came out. I've always been a creative person, but before I was making music on Fruity Loops and graphics on Illustrator I was using Skate 2 and Skate 3 as my creative outlets. From making vids by myself and with Illusion to shooting photos for LikeButterMag to making a few parks and graphics, I used to play this game religiously. Shout out to Derk and BladderBoy if they're still around! I stopped playing this game around the time the EA servers shut down permanently. However, the thing that pissed me off even more was the fact that I had sent Seth all of these amazing clips I had worked hard AF to film for a full-length part (along with Cole Fizzle, PoppinSuds, and a couple others) and he STILL never put that shit together. I mean, seriously man!! It's been like 5 years since I sent him those fucking clips!!! Anyways... I heard the news that Skate 3 was made backwards compatible and got really stoked about that. Then, I came here to check out what people were saying and was really happy to see that people were using the Xbox One's in-console game clip recorder and not those damned capture cards. After seeing that, I just had to come back here and try to start back up a bit. I'm a junior at Northern Arizona University now. I've got some amazing friends. I've got a pretty sweet job. Just thought I'd say wassup!

-Renegade