Rewind: Check your e-mail dude! I'm more of a sample guy myself, but Nexus is a really nice plug-in. Wish I had it. I really want Omnisphere & Trillian, but those are $300+. MikeWill uses Omnisphere for a bunch of his sounds and Trillian is the best bass plug-in there is. 6ix (Logic's producer) uses that one for most of his basslines. Also, I watched your solo again yesterday and that shit is timeless.

Jebotek: You're the man, no doubt!! Thank you for that link. It's too bad that the Lb website couldn't be maintained like Fluckit. It was really nice.

Roc: Thank you bro! Back in the day, Hoodlum guys were definitely the ones to look up to. I'm about to watch a few of the full-lengths before I go to class.

E: Y'all got me reminiscing, damn! Cuz blogs and Lb were no doubt the best. I added you on XBL, and I get out of class at 5:15 so just hmu if you wanna jam. I've been working on a full-length part for a new team PoppinSuds set up. Most of my Skate time has gone to that so far, but I've already gotten about 3 minutes of footage in like 4 days so I'm pretty set. My controller set up is kinda janky right now, but I've been making it work. I've gotta play on the wired controller with my main account, but then sign into another account to talk with the other controller. The wired controller doesn't have a mic port and the wireless one is too messed up to play with. Completely jammed RT and RB.

Lastly, if any of you guys want to get in on that full length for a guest section or something just let me know. Right now it's me, Poppin, Cole Fizzle, and a couple of other dudes and it should be out next month sometime.