Thread: It's been a long time hasn't it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    emericaridr11

oh yeah Ren!! nice man, welcome

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

hey man. you make good videos

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

^Thank you sir! I'm hoping to put something new together soon, but I gotta work out the DVR kinks and finish this semester out nicely. My favorites? E's edits are bar none and I wish I could do half of the stuff that Derk does in this game. Poppin, we gotta sesh soon if you can actually still do that. So dope you guys are all still around. Thanks for the love y'all and glad to be back!

XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Also, I don't know if anybody really cares about this, but I've been making some pretty dope music recently. Link below. Studio quality and everything

https://soundcloud.com/ca-renegade/c...y-alex-collins

Blazing a Trail

Don't know you but welcome.. we share the same interests.. I started using FL studios after the downfall of skate... dope song u got there, ill have to listen to I more when I'm not at work.. here's a short generic trap track I made, not with FL but with a app called Caustic... my laptop is in the pawn shop so I use it for now.. check it out.. I love the west coast ol school vibe ur son has btw..https://m.soundcloud.com/eternal-rewind2/demotrap1

XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Awe man! EternalRewind? Yeah dude, I definitely remember you. You did one of the last Lb Mag shoots. On the cover and everything. That's really dope that you turned to FL like I did, and I appreciate the love man! I didn't make that beat myself, but it's dope isn't it? My beats are mostly East Coast sounding, but I just had to do a song over a West Coast sounding beat being from San Diego and all. I've got some songs on SoundCloud with beats I've actually made, but I'm saving the really good ones for this mixtape I've been working on. They're really dope and all, but I don't want to drop them just yet because I need to get the sound right. Sure, I can make some pretty cool stuff IMO all by myself, but it really helps to have an engineer with years of experience in Pro Tools, a nicely treated room to record with, etc. At the same time, I also don't have $300 something dollars to drop on going to Phoenix and hitting the studio for 8 hours right now. Either way, I'm at work myself, but I'm about to get off in like 5 minutes. I work at an EconoLodge so I get to fuck around on the computer when nothing's going on, ya know? My buddies are probably in my living room super lit so probably no Skate for me tonight, but I'll definitely have to scope that beat ASAP!

Blazing a Trail

I feel u on holding on to the goods till it is mixed right... the song I posted was made on a ten dollar app so the quality if ok... but I've been messing with 808 bass for 2 years and am now starting to understand how to eq and mix everything right so it sounds professional and not like a dull thing.. FL definitely ups the sound quality for me... keep at it dude.. I'll definitely check out ur mix tape when it's ready... btw is there a way to view the old lb mags anymore? Glad u liked my lb stuff, valley boy did a great job with that.. one of my favorite fake skate accomplishments... I never told anyone other then valley boy and pawnluv but I was supposed to have a community spot light at ea forums like the one pawn and others had.. but it didn't happen because cuz and that other guy left ... oh well lol.. that wld have been my fav accomplishment... man I miss the ol days hahahahah...
    Last edited by EternalRewind; 11-19-2016 at 02:13 AM.