Thread: 2 VIDEOS IN 1 WEEK?!?!?!?!??

Default 2 VIDEOS IN 1 WEEK?!?!?!?!??

2 *really good videos in 1 week. great edit too E!

Awful Awfuls!

Fukkkk that was crazy!!!!! a lot of messed up bangers in here u never showed me i was surprised by that back tail 3 shuv! and that front shuv nosegrind 180 line too dope.. whole vid was insane edit was amazing big ups to E Rider

XBL
    emericaridr11

Im gonna put this here if your ok with that (if not to make peeps go to your channel, I understand and will edit the post)... BUT if you dont mind I personally think watching a 480p video in this small size is more pleasing to my eye
    so if you dont mind......

if you do just let me know and Ill take the embed down, otherwise such a slick og vid I think.... the clips were bananas rad, loved watching them

i totally agree E! the only bad part about the edit was the 360p but thats a good solution, never would have thought of that

Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    Fukkkk that was crazy!!!!! a lot of messed up bangers in here u never showed me i was surprised by that back tail 3 shuv! and that front shuv nosegrind 180 line too dope.. whole vid was insane edit was amazing big ups to E Rider
    hell yeah, that ledge line was one of my favorites. glad it got u hyped!

Awful Awfuls!

I have lost track, but I have seen this video multiple times. The editing was on point, the majority of clips were of the "SPOT DESTROYED" variety, and the music was perfect (in fact, if allowed to change the soundtrack, I could hear this song blasting through San Van if I was playing it).

Great videos, pahala; a nice week indeed. And sick edit E; always a treat to watch.