Thread: Crazy tricks in games of SKATE you may not have seen before

Fluckin' Hatchling

Lightbulb Crazy tricks in games of SKATE you may not have seen before

some clips of my friend and I, doing some very strange tricks which you may not have seen before in games of SKATE.

so much rage fuels me all of a sudden. whats the saying again.

You can be a part of the problem or solution.

Take a wet paint brush and just smear it. You'll be good at painting I swear to the Gods.

Twas garbagio.....this was garbage. 100% of fluckit tends to the realistic aspect of the game. There is room for creativity and imagination but this needs to stay elsewhere. Sorry to anyone if I overstepped.
    Last edited by saunders420; 11-25-2016 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    so much rage fuels me all of a sudden. whats the saying again.

You can be a part of the problem or solution.

Take a wet paint brush and just smear it. You'll be good a painting I swear to the Gods.

Twas garbagio.....this was garbage. 100% of fluckit tends to the realistic aspect of the game. There is room for creativity and imagination but this needs to stay elsewhewe. Sorry to anyone if I overstepped.
    agreed!

XBL
    TheDietTea

It's true that we post realistic stuff here, me and a few others being the exceptions where we kinda throw our own twist on it.
    These guys are having fun and I'm no nazi. Not the Skate fun police. I mean what's the mantra? If it's fun for you, if you enjoy it?
    I say let people do their thing, if it really bothers others we could potentially create an unrealistic forum. Though that would split us up and kinda be completely against what skateboarding is about.
    If somehow you're associating this with Rise and or Albert, while he may have influenced competitive play while Skate 3 was headed downward, he wasn't the first doing crazy shit in skate games.
    I can't really think why else this would upset anyone. It's harmless.
    It's been competitive, glitch finding mayhem from day one we just never really saw that side here.
    It's true that Rise or anyone else that's competitive for the matter could make their own forums, and potentially have much traffic but, I think this backward compatible era should bring more of us together.

Someone please. Come and make me unsee this.

Steam
    -T-
    XBL
    diamond bloke

not realistic just shit that looks well good. unrealistic tricks made to look realistic. glitching the game to get sick animations or accidental tricks that look dead satisfying. idk just sick looking tricks basically realistic or not
    RELΛX X SVPREMΛCY
    D - T - B - C - R - C - J - M - T - F - J
    ig: @yung_turkish
    tumblr: kushman-titan.tumblr.com
    youtube: youtube.com/kushmantitan
    snapchat: murkingherkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYrmmRNPymQ

Steam
    -T-
    XBL
    diamond bloke

but yeah miss me with that dead gay skate 3 vlog ting
    RELΛX X SVPREMΛCY
    D - T - B - C - R - C - J - M - T - F - J
    ig: @yung_turkish
    tumblr: kushman-titan.tumblr.com
    youtube: youtube.com/kushmantitan
    snapchat: murkingherkin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYrmmRNPymQ

XBL
    TheDietTea

I can't believe that this community has become so self centered.
    It's not what it was when it started.
    I have friends that had never heard of fluckit join and they never came back because of this.
    Instantly dismissing those not already in your immediate circle is bullshit.
    This really is fake skate because skaters don't act like this.
    I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    I have friends that had never heard of fluckit join and they never came back because of this.
    I'm out.
    he's using the speed glitch and calling it "unusual tricks" and posting it like we're gonna think it's something we'd like to watch. if that's what "skaters" act like then i'm glad i apparently don't know any real skaters.

That's a pretty good oxymoron, a group of people are self-centered.

To 'Blink182,' if you read these, a lot of us aren't fans of playing the game this way, but keep doing whatever is fun for you. We just don't want to see this kind of gameplay, we're a realistic-playing type crowd. If you have any videos that fit in that category, feel free to share that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

I say post whatever you think is rad. That being said knoe your audience. Most here won't enjoy this. I think we should welcome new people. No body has to like his video but if we are mean and all sit around beating each other off about our latest NBDs we will never grow as a community and new people won't want to stop by and share things. We have all seen just about everything this game has to offer and are fairly jaded. My big problem is with the thread title. This is niether crazy or tricks I haven't seen before. Anyway welcome to the forum

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

I'm out.
    truth hurts.
    Immediate circles are practically non existent and YES Bullshit. I watched for 10 seconds scrolled another 10, then dismissed.
    Yes this is fakeskate dont get riled because I called out junk. Its every where on here since the dawn just this once my honesty was a bit overwhelming.
    WHAT IF, kids who didnt know what skateboarding was, see this and expect this shit in reality. THE WUT. lol ffs.

everything about this thread needs a lock. CHILDPROOFLOCK somuchhurtallofasudden. #backtothebasics. #peaceout
    Last edited by saunders420; 11-25-2016 at 02:42 PM.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

LMAO thats funny i sayd basicly the same about a shit video and got a shit storm by some morons .. i just draw the line a lil bit early´r than this .. funny that others people crap is more appreciated than your crap .. but now you know

Saunders has be hacked! I'm contacting wikileaks.
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    he's using the speed glitch and calling it "unusual tricks" and posting it like we're gonna think it's something we'd like to watch. if that's what "skaters" act like then i'm glad i apparently don't know any real skaters.
    This is the opinion that most closely resembles mine. On one hand, I don't want to be the guy to tell people how to play the game if this dude enjoys playing the game like this: who the hell are we? Skate Nazis? Plus, this kind of stuff sells copies. I'm willing to bet that if it wasn't for guys like Albert and PewDiePie doing things that all of us don't care for, we wouldn't have gotten backwards compatibility in the first place. Well, to an extent at least. People don't go play Gran Turismo to try and play it like Need For Speed.

The thing that pissed me off was the wording of the title of the thread. It's like click-bait or the cover of the National Enquirer: baiting us into thinking we're about to read or watch something interesting, but then it turns out to be some BS article or video I didn't care about all along. The front cover was the entire thing. The article itself is a bunch of poorly written garbage about nothing. I'm not trying to be exclusive and I want the community to be able to expand, but I also think that this type of stuff should exist somewhat separately from us. At least it gave us something to talk about tho. Just my 2 cents...

XBL
    emericaridr11

Derk and Moma got it down, post whatever you want just know where your posting
    THIS IS FLUCKIT!

Welcome HAHA

XBL
    TheDietTea

I realized a ton when I saw this feedback.
    Fluck It is a bunch of circle jerks who cannot have their opinion rivaled, yes as a whole, became self centered.
    I've contributed to this sadly.
    No one was being click baited, the title says maybe.
    If someone had not been involved in the community for years how could they possibly know what you've ALL seen?
    It's about freedom of expression and that is why I referenced real skating.
    We know what we like but I think it's fair to say we're a bit full of ourselves collectively.
    Leaving topics and videos in the dust, only dropping our knowledge or "help" on new videos with a realistic approach.
    Why? You, I or He didn't like it, that's why. Still, somehow a number of people felt the need to voice their opinions in a very negative way.
    It's not about a video being bad here, there's some kind of behind the scenes trick liner vendetta. It feels less united.
    They may be false hopes but I still think they deserve thought.

video is bad in every way.

Yes You Can!

I'd compare this to someone going to a basketball court saying "hey check this out I'm gonna show you some weird basketball moves that you may not have seen before", making everyone look - and then just kicking the basketball super far down the street. Except it's in a video game. Nope, haven't seen that before.

Funny thing this generates more feedback than anything else.. haha

Years and years and years ago I used to be one of those guys playing Skate 2 online and doing all of that during spot battles, I didn't know you could film with adv camera and make vids yet. I tried to make a vid with Skate years before but it was shit.

I cant be too mad at people doing this but I can see how annoying it is for people who cant or don't want to play like that, we must of pissed off a lot of people! Eventually I stopped and started doing slow realistic tricks, i'd always lose but everyone would vote me cause it looked dope realistic like.

It's like those mofos in MW2 (thats the only one I play) doing the hack shit, how shit and pointless, makes me very sad wwhen I think i'm owning most of the match then see everyone jumping really high!

This obviously isn't the forum for fans of that though lol

Side note ... Remember on Skate 2 when you'd be spot battling and some dickhead would walk off leaving their player dormant and you all had to sit there waiting or exit? Whenever that dickhead came back I used to do the same to him lol
    Last edited by Sickone; 11-30-2016 at 02:27 AM.