Thread: Crazy tricks in games of SKATE you may not have seen before

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

video is bad in every way.

Yes You Can!

I'd compare this to someone going to a basketball court saying "hey check this out I'm gonna show you some weird basketball moves that you may not have seen before", making everyone look - and then just kicking the basketball super far down the street. Except it's in a video game. Nope, haven't seen that before.

Funny thing this generates more feedback than anything else.. haha

Years and years and years ago I used to be one of those guys playing Skate 2 online and doing all of that during spot battles, I didn't know you could film with adv camera and make vids yet. I tried to make a vid with Skate years before but it was shit.

I cant be too mad at people doing this but I can see how annoying it is for people who cant or don't want to play like that, we must of pissed off a lot of people! Eventually I stopped and started doing slow realistic tricks, i'd always lose but everyone would vote me cause it looked dope realistic like.

It's like those mofos in MW2 (thats the only one I play) doing the hack shit, how shit and pointless, makes me very sad wwhen I think i'm owning most of the match then see everyone jumping really high!

This obviously isn't the forum for fans of that though lol

Side note ... Remember on Skate 2 when you'd be spot battling and some dickhead would walk off leaving their player dormant and you all had to sit there waiting or exit? Whenever that dickhead came back I used to do the same to him lol
    Last edited by Sickone; 11-30-2016 at 02:27 AM.