Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
he's using the speed glitch and calling it "unusual tricks" and posting it like we're gonna think it's something we'd like to watch. if that's what "skaters" act like then i'm glad i apparently don't know any real skaters.
This is the opinion that most closely resembles mine. On one hand, I don't want to be the guy to tell people how to play the game if this dude enjoys playing the game like this: who the hell are we? Skate Nazis? Plus, this kind of stuff sells copies. I'm willing to bet that if it wasn't for guys like Albert and PewDiePie doing things that all of us don't care for, we wouldn't have gotten backwards compatibility in the first place. Well, to an extent at least. People don't go play Gran Turismo to try and play it like Need For Speed.

The thing that pissed me off was the wording of the title of the thread. It's like click-bait or the cover of the National Enquirer: baiting us into thinking we're about to read or watch something interesting, but then it turns out to be some BS article or video I didn't care about all along. The front cover was the entire thing. The article itself is a bunch of poorly written garbage about nothing. I'm not trying to be exclusive and I want the community to be able to expand, but I also think that this type of stuff should exist somewhat separately from us. At least it gave us something to talk about tho. Just my 2 cents...