Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

This is the type of scootering I can actually enjoy watching, the dude has an aggressive style that reminds me of any rider on companies like Zero, Toy Machine or Foundation. And it was also filmed and edited really good.

And yeah, the only people I have a problem with on a scooter is the classic example: The annoying kids in the skatepark riding around in trains doing nothing but barspins, half ass tailwhips and slides. But these people out in the streets going hard is something I'm really backing. Most skaters might frown upon that opinion of mine, but hey I was into biking and stunting with mopeds before I got into skating so I'm not just raised up on skating.

Yeah, the only adult scooter(ers?) that I know/respect do backflips and jump off of Jaws-sized sets and gaps.
    However, I can totally see why people would like the dude in this video. He definitely reminds me of someone on Zero or Anti Hero.
    Didn't do any flips but charged the shit outta everything he hit. And most of it looked pretty big! I'm not gonna go look at any of his other parts, but I enjoyed this edit.

Confession: I know how to tailwhip