Thread: THE BEST WAY TO GET CLIPS FROM XBOX TO YOUR PC!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default THE BEST WAY TO GET CLIPS FROM XBOX TO YOUR PC!!!!

http://www.xboxdvr.com Enter your gamertag and enjoy! Saves you a crap ton of time. Download dropbox too.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

or you just get the xbox live app for your pc and download your clips without uploading it to some shit ass slow dropbox bollox , like regular people do

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    or you just get the xbox live app for your pc and download your clips without uploading it to some shit ass slow dropbox bollox , like regular people do
    mac bound bud, not everyone can do that action (not to say that there isnt faster ways than the dropbox, just saying)

XBL
    TheDietTea

I am rockin the IMac Myself, I've reverted to old methods.
    Firefox, and the Video DownloadHelper Add-On, then Just browse my clips on Xbox.com.
    I like that setup because I can maintain Video Privacy and drop Elusive Skate Parts No one sees coming.
    I saw no change in my Quality's Outcome Using OneDrive so I just stick to Xbox.com.
    The Site looks cool though. Would be better if it was like Archiving. A Skate Archive in case Youtube ever went under would be fantastic.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    I am rockin the IMac Myself, I've reverted to old methods.
    Firefox, and the Video DownloadHelper Add-On, then Just browse my clips on Xbox.com.
    I like that setup because I can maintain Video Privacy and drop Elusive Skate Parts No one sees coming.
    I saw no change in my Quality's Outcome Using OneDrive so I just stick to Xbox.com.
    The Site looks cool though. Would be better if it was like Archiving. A Skate Archive in case Youtube ever went under would be fantastic.
    this is what Ive been doing, I know its stupid but I feel proper doing it this way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjgZOQLOpZY

Unlisted Video Sorry! use link to watch

EDIT: this way also encourages me to watch the clip before I download it, which I dig cause then I have a jump on what clip would fit where in the edit
    Last edited by emericaridr11; 01-08-2017 at 01:08 PM.

nice