Thread: EA player-support "confirms" Skate 4 (or is just a clueless employee)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    McBambi

Default EA player-support "confirms" Skate 4 (or is just a clueless employee)

This might be your daily source for false hope about a new Skate game, but it's fun to spread rumors (sorry).
    Original is from the /r/skate3 reddit. A guy talked to the support about skate 4. The support sounds a bit clueless and there is no way of knowing if this is just fake.
    I don't believe it's real (considering all the statements EA made in the past), but i sure hope it is.

https://i.redd.it/xh2luevmbw8y.png

Fluckin' Hatchling FutureScumbag's Avatar

All I can say is Pray for the best but prepare for the worst :/ #FingersCrossed

XBL
    emericaridr11

eh......

XBL
    TheDietTea

Well, instant red flags include the hidden name and the fact that it's someone in the support department. At this point EA is so full of themselves they likely have one liners written up about Skate for anyone near a phone. We've read into these rumors for years and I feel none the wiser.

EA Support will always feed you bullshit, just to get rid of you, and help the next person. This is about the 100th time someone said Skate 4 was confirmed through EA support tech.
    Simply put, they do not have inside knowledge if a game is in development, and even if they did, they wouldn't be allowed to tell you until it was already public knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

My man didnt even censor the name at the very top lol.

I doubt Tushar has an insider info on this game that'll probably never exist. If this game were to come out this year, I 'm sure we all would've heard a thing or two about it. EA would have registered domains and stuff like that out there.

And IF skate 4 were to be real, it wont be the skate we know and love. These trick line kids run the show. Check out their youtubes and you'll see they have the most exposure in the community whether we like or not, and that'll dictate the game's direction. Black Box doesnt exist, so EA would more than likely get a new staff for the game and it just wont have the same feel. The new devs for Dead Rising 4 thought they knew what fans liked about the series and they thought wrong.

In short, dont get your hopes up, and check out Project Session for now http://www.crea-turestudios.com/

bullshit.