^First off, this dude gave some great advice. Learning not to pan the camera back is a huge tip that the game itself will certainly not give you and that the community didn't seem to want to give me back in the day at first either. All I remember getting back then was a bunch of 'no, you can't be on our team blah blah blah'... In order to learn how to actually get better (aside from trial and error) I personally tried to watch a solid amount of full lengths and real skate vids in order to improve my filming and spot/trick selection. Obviously do and film what makes you happy and have fun with the game at the end of the day. I personally wouldn't have hit those mega blunts, but they look real nice even though they don't fit my personal style. 2:12-2:16 was my favorite clip in your vid. Noseslide to ride down the bank at the Art Gallery was really sick too. On my last video, I've definitely gotta say that 2:07-2:18 is my favorite set of clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ady_3UG_Ksw

360 to noseslide on that lil Danny Way bridge that wasn't even designed to be grinded on in the first place?? Definitely proud of that one. I try to do things that not everyone else is or has done before, but I also need to be able to come up with enough solid clips to make vids ya know? Don't mean to brag or anything, but I saw that you added me on XBL so I assumed you saw my new solo and thought I'd say something

Nice video, hope you enjoyed my feedback, I added you back, and hmu sometime! I share the TV at my place and our time zones are way different, but I'd be down to sesh at some point