PSN
    None
    XBL
    DocoSerrr
    Wii
    None

Default Little edit

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jDfFLO...ature=youtu.be

Not sure if that link will work as I'm on my phone just now. The track is some homegrown underground hip hop from Scotland titled Blood Poetry from KayceOne

It was snowing in Scotland today so I took the opportunity to make a little edit , some clips have already been used but I thought what the heck I'll through them in anyway. My camera work still needs improvement...I'll get there!

Glad to see loads of people using the site again. Is there any fluckit collabs happening that I could get involved with?

DocoScotland1 if you wanna jam on Xbox1 or 360

Thanks guys
    Legacy!!

XBL
    TheDietTea

Not bad man, I liked it.
    Don't see many skating the huge vert at Danny Way's. HUGE blunts.

Minglin'
    Steam
    None
    PSN
    None
    XBL
    DocoSerrr
    Wii
    None

Cheers dude , yeah man i thought they'd look pretty cool on film lol. The spillway one was hard to get..well for me anyway!
    I like the tranny park at Danny Ways you can get some nice lines there , im not really a fan of the big vert stuff myself bud. Saying that I do like the few great mega/bigair parks the CAP wizards provided us with.
    Cheers again for checking it out man
    Legacy!!

Awful Awfuls!

Like Antwan said, this video's not bad. Few things:

Work on your filming
    - Don't let the camera move back at the end of clips (@3:09)
    - Film a little further away from your skater. Keep the skater in frame and don't cut him off.
    - Liked 2:46, but that could’ve been filmed differently. Also could’ve added an extra trick in that line.

Watch your timeline
    - :22 and :29 could have been cut together since they’re the same clip from different angles
    - You had a couple instances where you played the same clip back-to-back
    - Keep your clips with double angles together. Saw a few instances where they were out of place.

Music wasn’t bad either; nice to hear something different. Again, not bad.

Favorites |:15, :40, 2:25-:42, 3:09

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

^First off, this dude gave some great advice. Learning not to pan the camera back is a huge tip that the game itself will certainly not give you and that the community didn't seem to want to give me back in the day at first either. All I remember getting back then was a bunch of 'no, you can't be on our team blah blah blah'... In order to learn how to actually get better (aside from trial and error) I personally tried to watch a solid amount of full lengths and real skate vids in order to improve my filming and spot/trick selection. Obviously do and film what makes you happy and have fun with the game at the end of the day. I personally wouldn't have hit those mega blunts, but they look real nice even though they don't fit my personal style. 2:12-2:16 was my favorite clip in your vid. Noseslide to ride down the bank at the Art Gallery was really sick too. On my last video, I've definitely gotta say that 2:07-2:18 is my favorite set of clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ady_3UG_Ksw

360 to noseslide on that lil Danny Way bridge that wasn't even designed to be grinded on in the first place?? Definitely proud of that one. I try to do things that not everyone else is or has done before, but I also need to be able to come up with enough solid clips to make vids ya know? Don't mean to brag or anything, but I saw that you added me on XBL so I assumed you saw my new solo and thought I'd say something

Nice video, hope you enjoyed my feedback, I added you back, and hmu sometime! I share the TV at my place and our time zones are way different, but I'd be down to sesh at some point

Minglin'
    Steam
    None
    PSN
    None
    XBL
    DocoSerrr
    Wii
    None

Amphan - thanks for taking the time to check it well enough to comment with some constructive advice I appreciate that.
    I'm still learning how to use the editor properly I find it hard to get the right angles sometimes I have one in my head and can't replicate it in game for some reason hopefully practice will make it better. I'll be taking the pointers on board for sure. I'm shit at actual editing too , I just cut the clip so you can't hear the in game camera click then join it all up. I know it's amateur lol cheers again fella
    Legacy!!

Minglin'
    Steam
    None
    PSN
    None
    XBL
    DocoSerrr
    Wii
    None

Renegade ; yeah man I saw your video and thought I gotta get to know some more people in here lol I enjoy this game a lot I build parks too so I get to be creative aswell as having fun. Ive only ever been in legacy the park building team I've never been on another team , that doesn't bother me though im happy jamming with anyone lol , I'm gonna go out my daughter to bed then I'm gonna watch that video you linked me! , Amphan is the man I see him commenting on everything telling people there good points and how to help them improve , guys a boss just for that lol
    Legacy!!