Sk8erboimoo

Default dr 🐶

peep their new album its way good

sorry my capcard is ass as fuck

XBL
    TheDietTea

Nice.
    The line at 1:28 was dope.

What's interesting is some of your clips seem to be alright quality while other portions of it are lower.
    There may be a fix is what I'm getting at.
    Just keep trying things, don't even record legitimate footage.
    Use any game you want but If you recorded all your clips in one capture session consider trying to record, stop. Record, stop, repeat.
    If you recorded your clips the other way you could try getting them all in one session once they're saved to your reel.
    It's usually something you can solve for.
    One of my old cap cards was designed to record vhs footage but once I Figured out what software I needed I could record, and even up the quality.
    What was also a part of my case was I had to run my cap card for several seconds before recording actual gameplay, then the framerate would stop jumping and quality was better.
    You could try rendering in different formats or even in different video editing software all together. Try rendering to remove deinterlace, different ratios.
    A combination of such things should help a little bit if not a whole freakin lot.
    It's kinda crazy but I could make out most of the video, I've played the games many years and might be more familiar with interlaced footage as well.

XBL
    Sk8erboimoo

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Nice.
    The line at 1:28 was dope.

What's interesting is some of your clips seem to be alright quality while other portions of it are lower.
    There may be a fix is what I'm getting at.
    Just keep trying things, don't even record legitimate footage.
    Use any game you want but If you recorded all your clips in one capture session consider trying to record, stop. Record, stop, repeat.
    If you recorded your clips the other way you could try getting them all in one session once they're saved to your reel.
    It's usually something you can solve for.
    One of my old cap cards was designed to record vhs footage but once I Figured out what software I needed I could record, and even up the quality.
    What was also a part of my case was I had to run my cap card for several seconds before recording actual gameplay, then the framerate would stop jumping and quality was better.
    You could try rendering in different formats or even in different video editing software all together. Try rendering to remove deinterlace, different ratios.
    A combination of such things should help a little bit if not a whole freakin lot.
    It's kinda crazy but I could make out most of the video, I've played the games many years and might be more familiar with interlaced footage as well.
    I bought my cap card to record off vhs tapes so it really isn't meant to work that well for games. On top of that I have no splitter avi cables so im running my xbox connected directly to the capture card and playing through the capture software. I did notice that the trick of recording for a few seconds boosts the frame rate a little but sometimes it still jumps pretty bad. Gotta try out some different ways to render however that might work a little better.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Yeah, try looking up your issues too.
    Likely someone else has solved for it. If not on youtube, then on a tech forum somewhere.
    Google will get you there.
    It is actually easier to bring the quality up with a capture card.
    Whereas the Xbox One DVR is a recording of the feed, a capture card can just simply become the live feed.