Thread: blink 182

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    Sk8erboimoo

Default blink 182

As much as I love blink, their music doesn't fit well with skating, especially the slower songs like I miss you. I don't use this word a lot, but I cringed every time you, or whoever it was, yelled 'where are you' multiple times. Aside from that, are you guys skating inside because of snow outside? I don't have any area indoors to skate, and it just does not stop fucking snowing here. The past month has been snow, twice a week, it starts to melt away and leaves ice everywhere, then the snow builds right back up the next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    As much as I love blink, their music doesn't fit well with skating, especially the slower songs like I miss you. I don't use this word a lot, but I cringed every time you, or whoever it was, yelled 'where are you' multiple times. Aside from that, are you guys skating inside because of snow outside? I don't have any area indoors to skate, and it just does not stop fucking snowing here. The past month has been snow, twice a week, it starts to melt away and leaves ice everywhere, then the snow builds right back up the next week.
    Man... You missed out. Back when Dude Ranch was their newest album, Blink had some killer sounds to skate to. Dude Ranch/Cheshire Cat are up there with Pennywise's About Time and Less Than Jake's Losing Streak for tapes that were always in my backpack with my walkman.

As far as the video... Looks like something I wish I woulda' thunk up. We just tried to skate a tiny carport with a low roof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    Man... You missed out. Back when Dude Ranch was their newest album, Blink had some killer sounds to skate to.
    I think those blink albums are great to skate to, just not being used for parts, if that makes any sense? I don't know shit though, I always pick bad songs for parts. I should attempt to give flyswatter another listen, but the terrible sound makes it difficult to listen to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    SKATAN 81

why you trolling ?? looks to me like you make fun of skateboarding and skaters .. i never playd skateboarder in my livingroom ... i playd there with toys till i got a skateboard

XBL
    TheDietTea

Resourceful haha.
    That's seriously nuts, if weather was bad we either ruined a board or didn't skate. Usually wasn't skating.