Thread: might as well | A Skate 3 Full Length

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for letting me be a part of this Poppin. So stoked it came out this well. One thing that always wins me over in a full length is cohesiveness. Multiple people skating the same spots, friends in the background of clips, just an overall feeling that it wasn't a bunch of clips thrown onto a timeline. And you did that really well.
    A few highlights:
    Poppin - Curb cut lines are always a soft spot of mine. Fakie fs shuv out of the 180 fakie manny was perfect. Sanitarium session was gold. Sw front 3 over the rail. Hurricane Halfcab pop over could have looked so shitty but you did it proper af. THE ENDER
    I really love how you edited my section
    Thug - 360 revert out of the switch manny. Kickflip 180 nosegrind with the perfect lock in. Vflip manny 180 out used the spot really well. Noseslide fakie before the kink gave me a realism boner.
    Renegade - Sw bs flip to front crook lock in was gnarly. Crook drop noseslide. Footplant on the yellow bar was tight. Sugarcane to regular came out awesome. Ender is a mindbender.
    Cole - Damn you with the song making me tear up. The homage came out fantastic. Yellow sign wallies. Back tail across the stairs. Uphill back smith come on! Again, curb cut lines. Hardflip into the bank. Sw front blunt pop out to regs into the street. Ollie up to front blunt at the ribbons spot, definitely going to steal that. Beautiful ending to the video.
    Last edited by briden; 01-29-2017 at 09:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now