Thread: Update 11/7/2016: Infinite Air and Project Session

XBL
    Stokenstein

Default Update 11/7/2016: Infinite Air and Project Session

Hey Fluckers,

So, the popularity of Infinite Air has sparked the need for a specific forum for the game in my opinion, so you should see that now! I've added a General Discussion, Your Footage, and World Editor subforum to it, just like the Skate forum. So you're familiar with how to use those.

You may have also noticed that I removed the Project.Session forum (for now). It did not have a post in it since July and besides some no-news updates from Crea-ture Studios, there's really been no progress made towards a final product. If they do make that progress, I'll bring the forums back.

Thanks everyone!

Also... .

-Stokenstein

Banned

every day project skate has no update i cry

Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    ... I removed the Project.Session forum (for now). It did not have a post in it since July and besides some no-news updates from Crea-ture Studios, there's really been no progress made towards a final product. If they do make that progress, I'll bring the forums back.
    Hey Stokenstein!
    Project Session is back!
    News and updates comes everyday on Reddit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/projectsession/
    maybe you could reactivate the Project.Session forum

Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    Hey Fluckers,

So, the popularity of Infinite Air has sparked the need for a specific forum for the game in my opinion, so you should see that now! I've added a General Discussion, Your Footage, and World Editor subforum to it, just like the Skate forum. So you're familiar with how to use those.

You may have also noticed that I removed the Project.Session forum (for now). It did not have a post in it since July and besides some no-news updates from Crea-ture Studios, there's really been no progress made towards a final product. If they do make that progress, I'll bring the forums back.

Thanks everyone!

Also... .

-Stokenstein
    Session. is back in Session. I did a 4 hour stream of the prototype build last night and it was incredible. Would love a Session. specific forum here on Fluckit as this is where I used to come to post all of my OG skate content Would love to see some some of the community from back in the day come back together in Session. and start throwing together sweet ass videos all over again.