Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
So, Tony Has done interviews about Pro Skater 5, If you guys saw them or not I don't know.
He Was Clear about that series remaining or attempting to remain what it had always been.
Arcade, Fun, Not Serious, Something For the OG Fans.
I'm at a Complete Assumption but I feel like it was just one more game to give a shot rather than a sequel.
He has helped to market all kinds of skateboarding games though.
Most of them do seem a bit unrealistic but honestly, is that what your fear is really about?
As If Skate was a hyper realistic game itself..
I understand wanting it to take that shape or direction but I don't think that it ever would have.
Why limit yourself to the boundaries and tiring efforts that are real life skating?
Now hear me out, is it not an extension of skateboarding to create something new and in the splice of arcade and realism?
It's like a whole new take on pushing what's possible for skateboarding, virtually, anything.
yea i know them og fans you talk about because i and my fellas have more play time in the demo than most fans playd the whole serias . and no one ever sayd the game is pervect let it like it is .. this just sounds stupid .. and what else he could say about the game then ""Arcade, Fun, Not Serious, Something For the OG Fans."" because the had nuthing to offer in this pice of shit ...
its like im selling you a 15 years old pizza and tell you that OG´s and only OG´s like that ...