Thread: Hello Skaters!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckin' Hatchling
    XBL
    HaRd2TeK

Default Hello Skaters!

Hello everyone my name is Michele, I'm Italian, living in the UK.
    In 2007 I bought my first 360 just because of skate 1 and I felt in love with it.
    I'm back online since two or three months after 3 or more year and I was looking to an active akate forum like this!!!
    I remember when skate1 cames out there was a big forum where we all could make vids l, teams contests etc so I'm very happy to found this one!
    As I said I've been offline for a long time so my last solo it's about 6 years ago
    I cant wait to get a new laptop for make some new video and maybe few collars, even if I've seen that the servers are shutted down so I guess I'll have to get a capture card.
    I was a skater, I love skateboarding and I like to play as real life skating.
    My videos are old and I wasn't n good editor ( except free cameras in skate 1)but hopefully il enjoy the skating, even if skateboarding is evolving and of course my style too so after almost 10 years it's of course different and improved.
    It's nice to meet you all and I hopefully I'll make a video asap. Sorry for my bad English. Seeya
    My gamer tag: HaRd2TeK
    Last edited by HaRdTeK; 02-05-2017 at 10:18 AM.