Thread: "Bring It" Solo #6 | McBambi

XBL
    McBambi

Default "Bring It" Solo #6 | McBambi

Hey guys, here's my next Skate 3 Solo. Still having fun Trying things I've not done before to keep it fresh for myself. Some more technical fakeskating this time. Lot's of ungrindables because I'm having too much fun with them. Definitly not 100% done learning them. Also first time trying 10mm lense, so the filming might be a little off here and there. Not really realistic so if you are not a fan of that, this might not be for you.
    Anyway, enjoy! (All hardcore)

XBL
    SKATAN 81

lots of good stuff . mix of filming style but you already sayd that "you trying stuff ".. you getting into proper ugs here and there the fs crooks have potential other stuff could use a redo like the kicker to rail treflip nose grind close to the tunnel ledges .. other thing is the influence i see here from a view flucks and i dig that alot saw you tried the hippy flip , so you may just ask sauders or any flucks to share some hints and tricks to get stuff done also check older videos could help to see how it was done befor it got optimized .. all in all i see great potential here and i enjoy the longer running time of the video also :-)

ps: 2.00 was nice to see competition at this spot :-) and 2.23 was really funky
    Last edited by HCH Media; 02-16-2017 at 04:24 PM.

XBL
    McBambi

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    lots of good stuff . mix of filming style but you already sayd that "you trying stuff ".. you getting into proper ugs here and there the fs crooks have potential other stuff could use a redo like the kicker to rail treflip nose grind close to the tunnel ledges .. other thing is the influence i see here from a view flucks and i dig that alot saw you tried the hippy flip , so you may just ask sauders or any flucks to share some hints and tricks to get stuff done also check older videos could help to see how it was done befor it got optimized .. all in all i see great potential here and i enjoy the longer running time of the video also :-)

ps: 2.00 was nice to see competition at this spot :-) and 2.23 was really funky
    Thanks man, and yeah I got tons of inspiration after discovering fluckit already on the case to find out how to do those damn kickflip hippies