Thread: The Rooftops Collab

XBL
    TheDietTea

Default The Rooftops Collab

Alright Fellas, Fair to say I've been very patient with this project.
    So This is how it's going down. This is Part 1, Part 2 can be bigger and better if people are down!
    The Intention is not to exclude anyone, rather inspire you all to contribute to the next one.
    This is an effort to get people interested. I will throw it all into one video once part 2 is done.
    I can start that edit as quickly as I start receiving footage for it, this is still fun for me!
    Anyone from "Side A" As I'm calling it can send more footage in for "Side B" if they would like to.
    We Will still use the same thread for Part 2, I will just have to clean up the Original Post. http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=17929
    I will be using any clips that weren't used here in "Side B." Pretty sure it was just McBambi's stuff, dude sent me a ton. Rad stuff too.
    Thanks to E, ZobboZ, McBambi and to anyone who comes through for part 2.
    Enjoy and Stay Tuned.

EmericaRidr11 as EmericaRidr
    Zobitembois as ZobboZ
    McBambi as Himself
    Antwan as Finest

XBL
    TheDietTea

Reserved for Part 2

XBL
    McBambi

Thanks for making this! Was my first collab, if you do something like this again you can hit me up Might send some more Rooftop stuff your way if you need it, got some free time on my hands

XBL
    emericaridr11

HAHAHA the comparison between my super realistic dumb trick selection and everyone elses badass gnar-ness, I laughed and loved it (been skating too much in real life, and it transferred to skate 3 MUAH)....

the Rock&Roll gesture grind was rad, knew someone would do some curved rails like Jaws did that was tight, treflip roof step up, statue riding heck yeah
    bring it on!

XBL
    TheDietTea

McBambi, No Problem man, feel free to send more.

E, Haha. I actually really liked what you did, I love when styles clash, makes an interesting video.

ZobboZ, doin some crazy shit too, really enjoyed seeing what people came up with.

XBL
    Sk8erboimoo

fuck man i got footy for this and forgot to send. I'm out in cali and just rolled my ankle so I'll definately get some more footage when I get home for the next one.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by killyoselffool View Post
    fuck man i got footy for this and forgot to send. I'm out in cali and just rolled my ankle so I'll definately get some more footage when I get home for the next one.
    Oh, I had no idea.
    Gotcha, ouch. I've done that too many times. Nearly given up handrails because of.
    Sure thing, send it over when it's done.

XBL
    Zobitembois

Oh man ! What a pleasure to be part of this collab. Be sure that you'll get a bunch of clips from me for the part 2.

Great job Antwan ( as always)