Right on daag, yes the one I was looking at was a bit pricey but it had a gtx 970

I have decided to go ryzen built by myself after talking to Saunders all night on facebook..... your the fucking man Saunders!

My build comes out to $950

Here is what i had mapped out, but I'm getting a few things cheaper on craigslist I just kept them in the list for budgeting purposes.. instead of the gpu I'll be buying a slightly used gtx 970 ($180), and instead of the mobo and cooler I'll get a new one from Craigslist for $80 (for both tomahawk mobo and evo 212 cooler combo), and there is some cheap $25 Hag 912 cases on Craigslist too... basically anything that saves me money

However I do kind of want to get the ryzen 7 1700x version cause im not sure I feel 100% safe overclocking yet and stock 3.4ghz seems mad chill for me, so that upped my build $80 (but i also understand that if overclocked the 1700 vs the 1700x is basically the same (minus power consumption)

Here is what I'm looking at, and trying to subsitute anything for Craigslist parts.... looks like by the end I'll spend $900 give or take (a bit more cause i need a sata drive too and possibly a sound card and wireless card)

Gonna have to borrow a hundo from pops Hahahahahahahaha

List: