Thread: Renegade's Redemption 2 - Memory Lane

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Arrow Renegade's Redemption 2 - Memory Lane

Back in 2010, I made a video called 'Renegade's Redemption' where I went back to Skate 2 and made a realistic solo in an effort to redeem myself from the unrealistic way I used to play the game.

This time around, it's 7 years later, I've gotten much better at this game, and I decided to take a look at my old Skate 3 parts to find clips or spots that had potential in them and hit them again with better filming or a better way of hitting the spot. In effect, I am redeeming myself this time around as a result.

I took at least one clip from every video I've been in prior to 2016 and remade it:

Welcome to Drizzy Co.
    Krooked X Street Montage
    Krooked X All Day
    Sponsor Me (DRIZZYxCO)
    Renegade's 1st Solo
    Renegade's 2nd Solo
    Refugee Graphics Promo
    New Awakening Promo
    Nature Welcomes TSxR3N3GAD3
    Renegade Mini
    Can't Stop
    sponsor me (TSxR3N3GAD3)
    Renegade's Back
    Illusion Welcomes Renegade
    My Part in CounterPhobia (The Illusion Full Length)

PoppinSuds is starting to work on another full length, and I'm patiently waiting for that to get done. My entire part is pretty much entirely filmed unless I happen to do something really cool before he's done editing my part. In the meantime, hope y'all enjoy this! I'll do an explanation of every clip in a bit, but I have to get ready for work and I didn't want the 1st post to be excessively long.
    Last edited by CA|Renegade; 05-19-2017 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Actually adding the video to the post