Thread: Fluckin Live Streamin Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Default Fluckin Live Streamin Thread

If you live stream games or anything for that matter drop your link below and a description.
    If there is enough people we can get a list started and support each other.
    Follow Us To See When We Go Live, This sounds basic but it can be hard to maintain a schedule with minimal support.

FLUCK IT STREAMERS

------------------
    TWITCH
    ------------------

Noobtard07:
    https://www.twitch.tv/jesselack14
    haven't streamed in awhile (mostly rocket league) but big things will be coming soon

PoppinSuds:
    https://www.twitch.tv/blakexhatch
    just recently got a new desktop and started streaming more

Antwan:
    https://www.twitch.tv/cothes
    Got around to making a new account- will stream here once in a while.

------------------
    YOUTUBE
    ------------------

Momadaddy:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/momadaddy123
    i stream from time to time. hardly with mike but sometimes. some of you dudes pop in and say hi. its cool. i like chatting. thats mainly why i do it. check my channel if you want or dont. have a nice day

------------------
    MIXER
    ------------------

Antwan:
    https://mixer.com/cothes
    Testing the waters, High speed internet and Wifi has been surprisingly good. May make the switch to Twitch but here for now.
    Last edited by Antwan; 07-17-2017 at 05:07 PM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

keep thinking I should stream something, but I have no fun content or games to stream and even more who the fuck wants to watch me be a goofball on the computer

I dig though, just not sure what to stream other than Editing/Effects Work and things similar because games I have GTA 5/Fallout 4 are mad outplayed
    any ideas? Im into it just brain farting

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    keep thinking I should stream something, but I have no fun content or games to stream and even more who the fuck wants to watch me be a goofball on the computer

I dig though, just not sure what to stream other than Editing/Effects Work and things similar because games I have GTA 5/Fallout 4 are mad outplayed
    any ideas? Im into it just brain farting
    Have you seen a majority of the most popular streamers? Like you said though, the overplayed shit like Overwatch, GTA, Fallout, CS:Go, just find something you want to play, and feel like streaming. You don't have to present a gimmick, of any kind. Just try it sometime, playing whatever you feel like, at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    TheDietTea

Right. Like Derk said Bro.
    I've been steadily gaining one follower each day I stream. That's more consistent than Youtube which I've done for years and only have 19.
    I just look at it like a live Let's Play. Hell, if you save the videos it is a Let's Play.
    There's a ton of potential here though. Streaming could set up some really cool stuff like tournaments among friends, tutorials, art, even the video making process, it doesn't have to be games either.
    I've watched streamers who just draw on stream. I really believe streaming is the next step. It is anything Youtube has to offer, but Live.
    Lets not forget live interaction, potential tips and even ideas from others.
    Last edited by Antwan; 06-29-2017 at 05:38 PM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    Have you seen a majority of the most popular streamers? Like you said though, the overplayed shit like Overwatch, GTA, Fallout, CS:Go, just find something you want to play, and feel like streaming. You don't have to present a gimmick, of any kind. Just try it sometime, playing whatever you feel like, at the time.
    Nah i do not watch streams often, or really at all... but not cause I don't like them, mostly cause the ones I come across are not interesting... and the majority ones I watched have microphones and face shot pip which I think is pretty neat (seeing peoples faces to the voices is tight)

But I'm into it, my only problem as of right now is i have gone over my monthly comcast bandwidth (1tb).... hahahahahahahaha

Classic shit, but i do get 2 months of free over usage... so might as well run this next month well past 1tb too hahahaha

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Sometimes I stream when I have the PVR still hooked up after capturing footage, I don't really get a high viewer count but whenever someone pops up they usually chat and interact instead of just sitting there quiet. Most people who watch the stream who are outside of the Fluckit-community think it's refreshing to see someone play Skate in a somewhat realistic way instead of the usual tricklining-kids who stream.

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

God, I hate how all of those trickliner kids get thousands of views on their videos and live streams and someone who's actually dope doesn't get that many views. I mean, I do realize that they're a part of the reason why we even got S3 on Xbox One in the 1st place. They sell copies, but it doesn't mean that I have to like it. I don't have a cap card or anything like that, but I'd definitely be down to join a session if it's a FluckIt thing you're doing.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

i booked it as a fail streamd s3 for quiet some time had a total of 10 viewers in 15 streams ... done with that ..

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    i booked it as a fail streamd s3 for quiet some time had a total of 10 viewers in 15 streams ... done with that ..
    I haven't had 10 viewers yet.
    I know Skate 3 had a period of hype, maybe you capitalized on riding that wave a bit also.
    What platform were you using though, Twitch?
    I can't even get Twitch to work through Xbox anymore, that's why I'm on Mixer.
    I know it will work with an external cap card and OBS but I just don't have the funds right now.
    I don't know if building an audience is easier depending on platform or not but that's a thought.
    Mixer has some nice features but also lacks things- in comparison to twitch.
    I'm also unsure on mixer's audience, I'll likely be there a bit longer so I guess I'll let you all know what my experience is.
    I wanna believe that networking would help, not only with other streamers but with people on Fluck It.
    Even if the lurkers here just lurked in one of our streams it would be lit. Well, some might have to log in and talk but you get the idea.
    We could even host each other when one stream is over to keep the hype going.
    Imagine if Fluck It was a sort of Stream Team, when one person wasn't streaming others could chill in their chat and talk to them and their viewers.
    You can even host people WHILE you're offline, so that could be a way to redirect traffic to other Fluck It Streamers.
    We would need to prioritize a platform though, obviously.
    I'm leaning toward Twitch, could be wrong but if people are getting 10 viewers on there then it's something to keep in mind.
    I was lucky to get 4 one day using Mixer but no one talked to me through chat so, there's that too.
    Just thoughts guys, feel free to share any others you have. So far I like the idea of streaming and think something like a Team would make the audience building process a bit less painful.
    We don't have to be official, but we can SOO be a community of streamers. That would be so easy it's not even funny. We literally just play live, what we already do.