Thread: Fluckin Live Streamin Thread

XBL
    TheDietTea

Default Fluckin Live Streamin Thread

If you live stream games or anything for that matter drop your link below and a description.
    If there is enough people we can get a list started and support each other.
    Follow Us To See When We Go Live, This sounds basic but it can be hard to maintain a schedule with minimal support.

FLUCK IT STREAMERS

------------------
    TWITCH
    ------------------

Noobtard07:
    https://www.twitch.tv/jesselack14
    haven't streamed in awhile (mostly rocket league) but big things will be coming soon

PoppinSuds:
    https://www.twitch.tv/blakexhatch
    just recently got a new desktop and started streaming more

Antwan:
    https://www.twitch.tv/cothes
    Got around to making a new account- will stream here once in a while.

------------------
    YOUTUBE
    ------------------

Momadaddy:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/momadaddy123
    i stream from time to time. hardly with mike but sometimes. some of you dudes pop in and say hi. its cool. i like chatting. thats mainly why i do it. check my channel if you want or dont. have a nice day

------------------
    MIXER
    ------------------

Antwan:
    https://mixer.com/cothes
    Testing the waters, High speed internet and Wifi has been surprisingly good. May make the switch to Twitch but here for now.
    Last edited by Antwan; 07-17-2017 at 05:07 PM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

keep thinking I should stream something, but I have no fun content or games to stream and even more who the fuck wants to watch me be a goofball on the computer

I dig though, just not sure what to stream other than Editing/Effects Work and things similar because games I have GTA 5/Fallout 4 are mad outplayed
    any ideas? Im into it just brain farting

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    keep thinking I should stream something, but I have no fun content or games to stream and even more who the fuck wants to watch me be a goofball on the computer

I dig though, just not sure what to stream other than Editing/Effects Work and things similar because games I have GTA 5/Fallout 4 are mad outplayed
    any ideas? Im into it just brain farting
    Have you seen a majority of the most popular streamers? Like you said though, the overplayed shit like Overwatch, GTA, Fallout, CS:Go, just find something you want to play, and feel like streaming. You don't have to present a gimmick, of any kind. Just try it sometime, playing whatever you feel like, at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    TheDietTea

Right. Like Derk said Bro.
    I've been steadily gaining one follower each day I stream. That's more consistent than Youtube which I've done for years and only have 19.
    I just look at it like a live Let's Play. Hell, if you save the videos it is a Let's Play.
    There's a ton of potential here though. Streaming could set up some really cool stuff like tournaments among friends, tutorials, art, even the video making process, it doesn't have to be games either.
    I've watched streamers who just draw on stream. I really believe streaming is the next step. It is anything Youtube has to offer, but Live.
    Lets not forget live interaction, potential tips and even ideas from others.
    Last edited by Antwan; 06-29-2017 at 05:38 PM.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

i booked it as a fail streamd s3 for quiet some time had a total of 10 viewers in 15 streams ... done with that ..

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    i booked it as a fail streamd s3 for quiet some time had a total of 10 viewers in 15 streams ... done with that ..
    I haven't had 10 viewers yet.
    I know Skate 3 had a period of hype, maybe you capitalized on riding that wave a bit also.
    What platform were you using though, Twitch?
    I can't even get Twitch to work through Xbox anymore, that's why I'm on Mixer.
    I know it will work with an external cap card and OBS but I just don't have the funds right now.
    I don't know if building an audience is easier depending on platform or not but that's a thought.
    Mixer has some nice features but also lacks things- in comparison to twitch.
    I'm also unsure on mixer's audience, I'll likely be there a bit longer so I guess I'll let you all know what my experience is.
    I wanna believe that networking would help, not only with other streamers but with people on Fluck It.
    Even if the lurkers here just lurked in one of our streams it would be lit. Well, some might have to log in and talk but you get the idea.
    We could even host each other when one stream is over to keep the hype going.
    Imagine if Fluck It was a sort of Stream Team, when one person wasn't streaming others could chill in their chat and talk to them and their viewers.
    You can even host people WHILE you're offline, so that could be a way to redirect traffic to other Fluck It Streamers.
    We would need to prioritize a platform though, obviously.
    I'm leaning toward Twitch, could be wrong but if people are getting 10 viewers on there then it's something to keep in mind.
    I was lucky to get 4 one day using Mixer but no one talked to me through chat so, there's that too.
    Just thoughts guys, feel free to share any others you have. So far I like the idea of streaming and think something like a Team would make the audience building process a bit less painful.
    We don't have to be official, but we can SOO be a community of streamers. That would be so easy it's not even funny. We literally just play live, what we already do.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    Have you seen a majority of the most popular streamers? Like you said though, the overplayed shit like Overwatch, GTA, Fallout, CS:Go, just find something you want to play, and feel like streaming. You don't have to present a gimmick, of any kind. Just try it sometime, playing whatever you feel like, at the time.
    Nah i do not watch streams often, or really at all... but not cause I don't like them, mostly cause the ones I come across are not interesting... and the majority ones I watched have microphones and face shot pip which I think is pretty neat (seeing peoples faces to the voices is tight)

But I'm into it, my only problem as of right now is i have gone over my monthly comcast bandwidth (1tb).... hahahahahahahaha

Classic shit, but i do get 2 months of free over usage... so might as well run this next month well past 1tb too hahahaha

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Sometimes I stream when I have the PVR still hooked up after capturing footage, I don't really get a high viewer count but whenever someone pops up they usually chat and interact instead of just sitting there quiet. Most people who watch the stream who are outside of the Fluckit-community think it's refreshing to see someone play Skate in a somewhat realistic way instead of the usual tricklining-kids who stream.

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

God, I hate how all of those trickliner kids get thousands of views on their videos and live streams and someone who's actually dope doesn't get that many views. I mean, I do realize that they're a part of the reason why we even got S3 on Xbox One in the 1st place. They sell copies, but it doesn't mean that I have to like it. I don't have a cap card or anything like that, but I'd definitely be down to join a session if it's a FluckIt thing you're doing.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by CA|Renegade View Post
    God, I hate how all of those trickliner kids get thousands of views on their videos and live streams and someone who's actually dope doesn't get that many views. I mean, I do realize that they're a part of the reason why we even got S3 on Xbox One in the 1st place. They sell copies, but it doesn't mean that I have to like it. I don't have a cap card or anything like that, but I'd definitely be down to join a session if it's a FluckIt thing you're doing.
    Yeah, sort of what I was getting at.
    If we populate our own streams and a majority of us are playing realistic most of the time; Boom.
    Nothing against any particular style of gameplay personally but if We all support each other it could help.
    I think the first step is making A Directory including all of our streaming channels.
    I'm assuming most people are on Twitch, it was the premier platform for the longest.
    I've not been doing very well on Mixer. Not even when streaming new games.
    Mixer viewers beg for invites and then are salty because they didn't read my stream title. At least in my experience so far.

Steam
    jesselack

super late to this but my twitch is JesseLack14

haven't streamed in awhile (mostly rocket league) but big things will be coming soon
    RISE Sorable: why do something in a game you can do in real life

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

https://www.youtube.com/user/momadaddy123

i stream from time to time. hardly with mike but sometimes. some of you dudes pop in and say hi. its cool. i like chatting. thats mainly why i do it. mostly overwatch or whatever im playing. never tried streaming skate. i think it would be boring watching me try the same thing for two hours which is how i play it. i might do it sometime though. i was doing a dark souls lp but it was boring and no body watched it so i stopped. anyway check my channel if you want or dont. have a nice day

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

XBL
    TheDietTea

Started A List in the OP..
    I don't follow you guys yet, so if you haven't supplied your link I need it so we can add you to the list and follow you.
    I already follow Moma, just followed Noobtard.

Also was wondering if anyone has done this OBS, RTMP Streaming method to stream to Twitch without a Capture Card?
    Will be looking into this, just heard about this method though so no idea what it means. Something about VLC Player.

i'm in the same boat with moma, i love the communication part of streaming, being able to chat with your viewers, it just makes the streams fun for me.

just recently got a new desktop and started streaming more, link: https://www.twitch.tv/blakexhatch
    just bought PUBG, game is hella fun so that's what ill be streaming for now. i also like the idea of viewer/follower games (used to do it for FIFA alot), so that might be something i do again. i also love the idea of setting up community tournaments, the setting up part can be a chore, but competition is fun and makes people want to play.

as for prioritizing a platform, i like twitch, mostly because its what i started on, but also because i haven't had a problem with it.

i always back the idea of streaming in general for a couple reasons:
    1. for me personally, i play video games anyway, if i can stream, then why not?
    2. you'd be surprised on what people like to watch. with the addition of creative, irl, etc. channels on twitch, virtually ANYONE could find something they enjoy.

btw, i followed all so far in OP (moma, i swore i was already subbed to you!)

XBL
    TheDietTea

Added you on.

I would like to talk to people while streaming, haven't had enough attention to do so.
    There's Honestly a bit more involved in streaming than I anticipated.
    I don't really get how you build the right audience, I seem to attract kids. Not that I don't like Kids but I'm not a babysitter and playing games with them can be annoying.
    Mixer has the option to set your stream up as "Mature" or "Teen" but It is not anything forced on viewers, just a warning before joining your chat anyways. Kinda dumb.
    Mixer also has some crazy things like, No delay- Chat shows up in real time. Co-Streams, more than one stream on screen at a time.
    I know that Twitch has been a platform for longer though, so that explains why Mixer has a few more kinks to iron out. Some nice Ideas on Mixer though.
    Twitch may pick up on that stuff and change their formula, who knows. Heavily considering Twitch though, seems like everyone is there already.
    From time to time I also have issues with voice versus game volume control, I don't know if this is the Mixer App or something else but yeah.
    I think I'm funny, Kinda bummed people can't always hear me.
    I may need some upgrades. Just trying to feel things out though, will share anything else I learn.

XBL
    TheDietTea

So I dropped by PoppinSuds' Stream, we chatted for a bit.
    I dont wanna speak for him so he can share his thoughts but I just picture us all in streams.
    If only the chat portion, this would likely be mature streams; Given- our community. It would be really cool though.
    I'm not talking about a FluckIt Channel, more like, A Streaming Community.
    If we wanted to really organize this thing we could.
    We can look at things like time slots, compare time zones, see who fits where.
    There may be multiple people streaming at once -not sure what to do here.. Any Ideas?

Newest idea
    Almost seems like having a FluckIt Channel that just hosts people would be a nice idea.
    Twitch has introduced a thing called Auto-Host.
    In theory, this may work well in line with Time Slots.
    One by One by One, It hosts all of FluckIt, In their respected Time slots?
    Again, In theory, have no idea if it would work like that; I'm assuming it does.

So to give you guys an idea of a Time Slot.
    This is one I've been thinking about for myself. Whatever works in line with you, your spare time.

Twitch
    Tues and Thurs From: 4 PM - 9 P.M. - Eastern Time
    A.K.A.
    (3 PM - 8 P.M. - Central Time)
    A.K.A.
    (1 PM - 6 P.M. - Pacific Time)

A Bonus Stream May Occur if I'm up to it on Saturdays.
    Schedule Liable to Change

Mixer
    Wednesday and Friday From: 4 P.M. - 9 P.M. - Eastern Time
    A.K.A.
    (3 P.M. - 8 P.M. - Central Time)
    A.K.A.
    (1 PM - 6 P.M. - Pacific Time)

A Bonus Stream May Occur if I'm up to it on Sundays.
    Schedule Liable to Change

For me this is of course until and even if I decide which platform I like better.
    I want to start a schedule before I even invest in streaming equipment personally.
    Really feel it out.

So-
    Final things,
    I learned some more about streaming without a capture card.
    As far as customization goes, your stream is limited Basically no customization.
    The apps are basic, but with a good connection they get the job done.
    Volume Controls (At least for Xbox are found in your Preferences>Broadcasting tab under Settings.)
    That was a huge help for me as my mic came in low! It even fixed it for streaming 360 games. Very important to look at this.

XBL
    TheDietTea

How has everyone's live streaming been going?
    I'm gonna be going Mixer Exclusively when I get around to getting equipment.
    I've started networking and love the tight niche communities around their partnered streamers.
    It's not about MLG over at Mixer, just friends hanging out.
    If for some reason Twitch ever jumped off for fluck it though, I would totally consider streaming there once in a while just to keep the skate train rollin.
    In transition from Ohio to New York, so down time ahead but definitely want to live stream some nights.