Thread: No Reason (H TIO's 29th Skate 3-solo)

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Default No Reason (H TIO's 29th Skate 3-solo)

XBL
    emericaridr11

Oh lovely, I know teams are no where to be found and this comment is late as fuck.... but damn DP just makes so much sense for you!

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

I didn't even know where to start! So many good clips that I can't even single out the one I liked the best. Huge tricks executed so smoothly. Lines hit in familiar spots, yet still in a way that I've never seen before. Smith to Smith? Jesus! Thanks for the great watch, dude!

got some gnarly gnarly stuff in there granks.. now imma play some s3

Fucking nice frontside flip to skinny banger dude, that was ill!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Minglin'
    XBL
    l MichaelC l (lines are lowercase L's)

That was hard hitting, just the way I like it. You got me wanted to skate now

continue to just rip. never disappoint.

what mike said!

XBL
    SKATAN 81

still a great watch and the people where right .. this made me play s3 too and it was soo good :-)

Thats just what I like in fakeskating...sweet!!! Last half minute was my favourite...gap at 0:57! and 1:45...big ass step up...and ender!!!!!
    !!!

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Thanks a lot for the love guys, been really bad at making videos so far this year. I still play Skate at least every other day and I get clips everytime, just been bad at importing the footage

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    Thanks a lot for the love guys, been really bad at making videos so far this year. I still play Skate at least every other day and I get clips everytime, just been bad at importing the footage
    I don't know how you do it, I still pop in skate every couple days, and if I'm lucky, I'll get one clip. I don't have the patience to do any of the stuff I use to. I think my mental capacity for finding new/creative ways to hit/find spots is dwindled down to, almost, nothing. The social part of it is completely gone for me, which motivated me a lot, just fucking around the city with friends. I just play by myself now, pick an area and roam around for about an hour, get bored, and quit. All I need is a new playground, but I don't want to build it myself, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I don't know how you do it, I still pop in skate every couple days, and if I'm lucky, I'll get one clip. I don't have the patience to do any of the stuff I use to. I think my mental capacity for finding new/creative ways to hit/find spots is dwindled down to, almost, nothing. The social part of it is completely gone for me, which motivated me a lot, just fucking around the city with friends. I just play by myself now, pick an area and roam around for about an hour, get bored, and quit. All I need is a new playground, but I don't want to build it myself, haha.
    I can see that losing the whole social aspect can somewhat kill your motivation when you come from the background of playing with friends, but I kinda didn't have that. I think I have played Skate with friends about 20-30 times over all of these years. I have always been a lone wolf, most of the times now when I play Skate I just have a podcast on and play for as long as the podcast is going. I like playing around with lines nowadays, because finding new and fun gaps is really hard now. I just don't wanna stop making videos because I just love filming and editing, I have been into filmmaking and such since 2006. But yeah, we'll see how long I will keep going. As long as I think it's fun I'll keep going.

Awful Awfuls!

u frontside flipped onto that skinny blue, if u fell off that, that would have been a broken neck. let metellya, that was summmmmm of the intense skating , of which I love to See

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    u frontside flipped onto that skinny blue, if u fell off that, that would have been a broken neck. let metellya, that was summmmmm of the intense skating , of which I love to See
    That frontside flip to skinny was so hard to get, but once I find a gap to skinny I just have to do something on it

good stuff
    that wallie crooked near the end was perfect