Thread: SKATE 3 SOLO FT. MACKEAZY & XVML

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    SKATAN 81

wow i dont know where to start man

this is really weird for some reason . there is no way around of saying this was such a fucking great edit of sun light effects and city impressions , the quallity of the visual was just bonkers and soo eye pleasing that i would allmost ask you to edit my next video .. BUT !! it just looks to me like you started to dont give a fuck about music sync when that mellon quater transfer came up and almost all after it what leeds to not careing about the song anymore and feeling that any other song would have workd better . the tricks besides the great visual did not tickle me much , you can clearly see that you spend all the creativ time to the really good filming ( i mean REALLY GOOD ) and the edit .. but thats just my opinion man .. i really looking forward for your next video thumb´s UP

Fluckin' Hatchling
    XBL
    shxwty

Thanks bro!! yeah at the end I started to get lazy but I told myself to get over it and finish the video. I was more focused on visual side than "some" tricks but lost of them were very difficult to execute but I still appreciate the feed back.