Thread: new s3 vid!

XBL
    Sk8erboimoo

Default new s3 vid!

got bored waiting for my friends to skate. i miss making these

XBL
    SKATAN 81

ha ha ha the ender was soo fucking nead man ha ha ha TOTALY loved that and a view other tricks .. just wondering why you still have that ghosting problems ? can you not set disable resampling in your edit software ?? or is the capcard just a bit trash ?? next thing is that you could sync lines a bit more to the music , i had better sync ideas by the first watch ... but in generell i liked it and its worth to rewatch :-)

XBL
    Sk8erboimoo

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    ha ha ha the ender was soo fucking nead man ha ha ha TOTALY loved that and a view other tricks .. just wondering why you still have that ghosting problems ? can you not set disable resampling in your edit software ?? or is the capcard just a bit trash ?? next thing is that you could sync lines a bit more to the music , i had better sync ideas by the first watch ... but in generell i liked it and its worth to rewatch :-)
    thanks g. my capcards just shitty i bought it for like 5 bucks lol

Awful Awfuls!

Yeah, not a bad video. Second half of the video (from :40) seemed to flow a little better.

+1 for using Mr. Dibbs. I was wondering when Bastien's Sorry part was going to kick in.