Thread: You Bet I Stare (S3)

Amateur Flucker
    Steam
    5ftgardenwall
    PSN
    jayhawks2010

Default You Bet I Stare (S3)

I got really bored during my last week of summer break and turned on my ps3.
    Enjoy this terrible video

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    x4RN4UDx

Not bad, simple but smooth tricks (and filming), heelflip darkslide to fakie and switch kickflip wallride were my favs, didn't like the last trick tho

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Nice filming no doubt. Thats the best part about it. Thought there were some solid clips, the ender was more of a mid-video clip. Don't get me wrong, the noseslide to nollie laser looked good, but the spot is well known. Simson & Innout hit that shit on first and most most likely last about 7 years ago. Hell, I hit that shit on the last full I was in that's out switch. I know there's new people playing this game who never saw any of that shit and only started getting aware of the community n whatnot recently. I respect that and I'm glad! Yall help keep this alive! This is really clean for something like that. Its really hard to play this game with 100% originality 7+ after it came out. But still! We love it when it happens

PSN
    DJ-DMND
    XBL
    DJ DMND

I really dig your style fam, if I sent you a couple clips would you mind helping me with vignette?
    I haven't made an edit in a while and it'd be a great help, my email is fallstowndj@gmail.com

Amateur Flucker
    Steam
    5ftgardenwall
    PSN
    jayhawks2010

Quote Originally Posted by Lil D View Post
    I really dig your style fam, if I sent you a couple clips would you mind helping me with vignette?
    I haven't made an edit in a while and it'd be a great help, my email is fallstowndj@gmail.com
    for sure man. I'll send you an email real quick