Thread: How do you doublegrind in OG?

XBL
    dudren42

Default How do you doublegrind in OG?

Looking for some tips on how to do em. Can't seem to lock back into a grind so my character just does a weird powerslide instead. Any help is appreciated

Thanks

find a ledge that has conjoined splines. you will notice once sliding on it, half way through the ledge it might randomly pop you up.
    USE that as your window to double grind. double grinds like s2/3 are not possible in OG to my knowledge. if IM wrong someone correct me.

if anyone has any other tricks lay em down!.

XBL
    dudren42

Thanks! what about rails? Ive got as far as figuring out that you need to press the exit grind button to do em but its just impossible after that. any tips?

also, do you have some tips for a good ledge i can practice doublegrinds on?

Actually it's the same method as in s3, just a quick flick/rotation.

With s2 just use the trigger, slightly press and once in a nose/tail do a nollie or ollie while positioning your left thumb stick. It's not that hard really... you can also do them without the ade of triggers for even smoother looking. (take mastering )

S3 trigger will not work because of the way hardcore mode works. you can't bounce if that makes sense.

Also what Saunders said works too, but it limits you to that one object but is a good way to practice rotation/timing though.

I can show you some examples.. montage!
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

there is a way in all the games that hasn't been mentioned. on ledges and rails that are the same height as the peak of your highest pop you can ollie/nollie as soon as you lock and it will snap you into another grind

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"