Quote Originally Posted by Amphan View Post
Wow, he looked at the eclipse?! Man, you have to be a live idiot to do that. Heck, the prospect of being blind for the rest of your life scared the crap out of me when I looked at the solar eclipse. Wow…just…idiotic.

Anyway…you really don’t see too many people pulling switch feebles; no matter which way, it’s just really difficult and time-consuming as any other trick or line you want to pull, but it’s really rewarding when done right, and you did.

The Switch Tre Noseblunt felt like Switch Tre Blunt, but that’s crazy. I imagine that trick is a bitch when it comes to the obstacle. I agree about the replay value coming from trying these tricks, and then some. When it comes to that, I always think EA catching hell (deservedly so) for shutting down the sites and graphics creators with their BS “less than 1 percent” reasoning.

That Grind Session clip is bringing back memories too; played that game and had fun with it, but never thought you would get some influence from that game. “Blue Flowers” by Dr. Octagon, Jurassic 5’s “Jayou”, RZA’s track, and Pigpen’s profile about having an “Irregular” stance will always stand out to me in that game. Oh, and KRS-One’s “Out for Fame” being played to Daewon’s movie.

So many memories.
Yup, he did. Wish it weren't true, man! I love Joey, but fuck is he stupid for doing that! http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.44484/ti...after-eclipse#

Got them switch feebles on lock!

It's definitely a Switch Tre Blunt. I just don't skate in real life so I get the terminology confused sometimes. Really wish I could tho

Fuck EA. It's pretty obvious people like the Skate series and want to play this game and want a sequel, but they still keep it on the shelf indefinitely. I know all they give a damn about is money, but I'm shocked that they can't see the profit potential in Skate 4 at the very least.

I know right? I found Grind Session at Bookman's down the street for $3. HAD to get it! Such a good game! I think it's better than the 1st Tony Hawk for sure. Better levels, better soundtrack, better feel in general, more challenging towards the end, etc. Also, aside from no graffiti the Burnside level is EXACTLY like the park in real life. The scale of it all is on point! I went to check it out when I was in Portland like 6 months ago.