thanks to everyone, I really loved the fact all these rad dudes trusted their clips into my hands, and it was a joy to edit them all. And yeah Boxer is a beast in particular

Quote Originally Posted by CA|Renegade View Post
This one was definitely a jaw dropper. Jesus Christ!! Y'all were doing banger quality stuff damn near every clip. Incredibly clean edit & filming. What more can I say?

What's that second song?? The one that comes in at River's part? Sounds like it's begging to be sampled to me

It's got a vibe reminiscent to this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxN4nKk2cfk
yeah you're right haha, the instrumentals do have a similar vibe. The song is Yussef Kamaal - Black Focus (You should listen to that whole album, is full of amazing drums and sick basslines)

Quote Originally Posted by itsNJ View Post
Maybe my opinion is bias because I only watch vids from the dudes i knew back when the community wasn't dead, but damn is it nice to see some footage that's worth watching. Crazy that there's still people filming fakeskating in 2017. I been saving clips since the skatereel went down I'm just too much of a slacker to ever put something together so props to everyone in this. Keep em coming
I feel you man