After about 10 hours of playing the prototype, I have sent crea-ture some suggestions that I came up with during my sessions with Session

Below is a direct copy and paste of the message I sent them, let me know what you guys think!

"I'm not sure if you guys have time to read any suggestions and I'm sure you guys already have plans for a lot of this, but your control scheme has inspired me, haha. I know you're working on catch mechanics for tricks and I think it would be perfect to be able to click both sticks in once the board is upright to stomp your feet down and land the trick, this would make tricks even more challenging to master (needing to catch tricks could be an optional difficulty mode) and would make them even more rewarding, it would also allow for double flips as you'd be able to a kickflip and just not stomp it down until the board has flipped twice. Also, another thing I thought of, was, (this could work for all tricks but 360 flip is my example) the way you do a 360 flip could be dictated by the speed at which you "swirl" the right stick. The slower you do the motion on the right stick, the slower the board actually does the flip. You could do be stair gaps and do a nice, slow buttery treflip that flips through the entire duration while you're in the air and you catch it just before it hits the ground, I think that would look soooooo sick from a filming perspective.

Also, I know you're working on balancing for grinds and I had an idea for that as well. Only really make balancing a grind come in after a certain distance, for short grinds it would never even matter, but for long grinds, after some distance, have an animation where the skater starts leaning from one side to the other and possibly use the triggers (since they're used for turning) or RB and LB to counter balance in the opposite direction to keep yourself going. Also, if both triggers were pulled at the same time, it could have a "thrust" mechanic. Where say you're grinding down a kinked rail that goes down, then flat, then down again, well you would slow down on the flat part and to be able to pull both triggers to kind of thrust you forward to make it to the second slope of the rail would be so sick.

These are just a couple things I thought of in the 5 hours I spent playing it yesterday and I don't know if you're at all open to these suggestions, but I figured I would toss you guys my 2 cents for what it's worth. Rock on dudes and keep up the work on this amazing game."