Ok so I got to thinking about some stuff after watching that dudes stream video of "Session", things like why does he get a copy of the pre alpha and someone at fluckit didn't...
I thought it wasnt quite right, so I contacted Creature and here is the scoop

I had mentioned to them that we are trying to get the Session Section back up on fluckit and also asked if we could possibly get a few pre-alpha copies...
They are totally willing to send 1 or 2 of us a copy of the Pre-Alpha, and are stoked that we are still into the hype train of the game

SO.... if we are still into doing a Session Section and potentially uploading some rad basic gameplay footage on youtube when one of us gets a copy of the Pre-Alpha (I actually asked them about this specifically to see if that's something they didn't want leaked, no answer yet) then LETS DO IT, and get into the early fun!!!!

I could care less who gets a copy of the game.... I gave them a list of 10 People I personally thought would be good to have a copy but who am I to say who gets what... you know?
If anyone would like a chat transcript of what I have talked to them about so far, PM me and Ill send it over

LETS CHAT ABOUT IT

PS: sorry if this is worded like junk, I'm excited and a bit ripped