Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Session Pre-Alpha Copies - Creature will send us...

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    holy shit what a great thread to come back to

gonna read through this and maybe offer more in a bit but it’s so great to see the creature guys back here
    Right, things have been happening so fast and information is flooding the internet, what a time to be alive.

What Session. would be like if it had terrible sounds

https://streamable.com/p4j58

Quote Originally Posted by durrik View Post
    What Session. would be like if it had terrible sounds

https://streamable.com/p4j58
    ahahah I totally did this too. after hearing yours I was like shit, through it into ozone added some reverb.
    I used outdoor footy like an idiot XD

that was a clean line btw jesus!!! hard to make shit look good at this stage man haha. this was justice!!

also love the controller indicators!!
    Last edited by saunders420; 11-03-2017 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    ahahah I totally did this too. after hearing yours I was like shit, through it into ozone added some reverb.

that was a clean line btw jesus!!! hard to make shit look good at this stage man haha. this was justice!!

also love the controller indicators!!
    Thank you! I tried putting some reverb onto it to sound more like it was the indoor park, but Sony Vegas audio effects are stupid, lol. I attempted this line a thousand times and wanted so bad to spin out of it and land back in regs, but the game just wouldn't let me for some reason, was a real bummer, but still, I was decently happy with how the line came out, haha thanks man! I'm loving trying to get nice clean lines down at the moment.

Amateur Flucker
    PSN
    Valleyboy420

I doubt my ageing PC is gonna be able to run the demo, great to see some people actually playing it. Looking forward to seeing some vids from people I know. I hope eberyone is gonna back the shit outta session on kickstarter.

im on a laptop with an i7 and geforce 950m and i get enough frames to jam...
    not smoooth but i can still jam
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

im on a laptop with an i7 and geforce 950m
    that sounds like what i've got...so can I download it somewhere already? I'm curious....
    !!!

not till the 14th...

that sounds shit but...currently there are 2 demos floating...

1 is bonked with all kinds of fucked up shit...rolling through floors, collisions, dude pop shuvs in th emiddle of shuv flip tricks...goofy footed will break the controller..
    the other has a menu and other spots...better floor collision and no shuv fuck ups.

im fairly sure that the good demo with the menu will be the 14th demo...

hopefully there will be some more polish but probably not much.
    all thats needed is a menu to hepl reset your controller and CROSSES FINGERS something to adjust the graphics settings......hopefully.

this is all my thoughts..
    not real.
    i dont work there...
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

what small things have you guys noticed so far?
    controlling the weight on a tailslide or blunt anyone notice this yet?
    or how bout sharp turning when moving both sticks towards in or out, I think its carving?
    some neat little things like prewinds also.

been trying to figure out the basis of a manual pivot nosemanny but that shit is boggling my head. if it is possible good lord someone do it hgaha

The only thing I've seen, that I don't think that's been mentioned yet, is that when you try to shuv the back foot sick to do a 3 shuv, or tre, sometimes your skater will do a 180 with it as well. Without having to push on the triggers at all, I assume it's just automatic with big flips. It was throwing me off from getting the concept of doing 360 flips down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    The only thing I've seen, that I don't think that's been mentioned yet, is that when you try to shuv the back foot sick to do a 3 shuv, or tre, sometimes your skater will do a 180 with it as well. Without having to push on the triggers at all, I assume it's just automatic with big flips. It was throwing me off from getting the concept of doing 360 flips down.
    I might not be understanding what you're getting at, but as far as I know I haven't had that issue at all.

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    what small things have you guys noticed so far?
    controlling the weight on a tailslide or blunt anyone notice this yet?
    or how bout sharp turning when moving both sticks towards in or out, I think its carving?
    some neat little things like prewinds also.

been trying to figure out the basis of a manual pivot nosemanny but that shit is boggling my head. if it is possible good lord someone do it hgaha
    That's not possible at the moment. I asked about that and they said they'll fix it ASAP. Your controls aren't supposed to change until you're basically out of the manual. I pointed it out to them going up a ramp in a manual and then letting it roll me back down without turning at all, it wasn't possible to just stay in the manual. They said they'll make it so the controls don't change until the manual touches.

Quote Originally Posted by durrik View Post
    I might not be understanding what you're getting at, but as far as I know I haven't had that issue at all.
    When I was trying to get the motions for doing 360 flips, I had this happen multiple times. When I looked up the trick list picture, I saw that you have you scoop the back foot stick, basically all the down, to all the way up, then flick the right stick to the left, or right. It makes complete sense, but when I tried this for the first hour, it kept doing frontslide flips. I never touched the triggers, and it does a perfect 180 with the flip. I'm looking at the trick list right now, but I don't see any inputs for frontside flips specifically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    When I was trying to get the motions for doing 360 flips, I had this happen multiple times. When I looked up the trick list picture, I saw that you have you scoop the back foot stick, basically all the down, to all the way up, then flick the right stick to the left, or right. It makes complete sense, but when I tried this for the first hour, it kept doing frontslide flips. I never touched the triggers, and it does a perfect 180 with the flip. I'm looking at the trick list right now, but I don't see any inputs for frontside flips specifically.
    See that's super weird to me, I can do just about every trick in the game consistently every time and have never had a single trick spin me without hitting the triggers, not once. That's counting regular tres, switch tres, fakie tres and nollie tres. It seriously has never made my skater spin one time. Not sure if you're on a different build than I am or what.

Quote Originally Posted by Demzilla View Post
    A: yes i still lurk tthis mother fucker daily
    A: yes i still play skate a lot.

me.

also loving the suggestions you guys are throwing out. shit is stimulating af to my mind and well-being and i hope this game garners more support throughout the last of this year.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

JUST watched durrik try that back heel, nollie tre, sw flip nose line for 5+ minutes...

im LOVIN EVERY DAMN SECOND
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

haha hell yeah, glad I could put out something worth watching!

all i can say its a fucking mindjob!

ive only played it a few short sessions, and im far from being comfy with the controls. after session one, my head actually hurt. But homies who played it some more report controls being very intuitive, and easy to plan what you should do.

not sure what feedback they want at this point, there is so many glitches and unfinished animations, but hey, its a great start, the graphics look good, and most finished (?) animations look good aswell.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Lot of people got the demo, eh? How bout a little demo love for ol' roc?

I've been watching a ton of this and it looks great.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    all i can say its a fucking mindjob!

ive only played it a few short sessions, and im far from being comfy with the controls. after session one, my head actually hurt. But homies who played it some more report controls being very intuitive, and easy to plan what you should do.

not sure what feedback they want at this point, there is so many glitches and unfinished animations, but hey, its a great start, the graphics look good, and most finished (?) animations look good aswell.
    Your finally a believer! I guess everyone is on board at this point

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

that is the nicest thing boh has ever said....

the tide has shifted ....

lololololololollollo
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...