Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
https://www.twitch.tv/durrik2flyy
he's streaming with the controller layout so you can see how his inputs correlate on screen

this is about as good as its gonna get until we get our hands on it

lord know I'm dropping demo videos at a rate that hasn't been seen since skate 1 adopted days, gotta get that practice out the way
Yooooo, thank you for sharing the stream and dropping by the channel man! It was insanely cool to throw it back to the OG skate days talking about all of our teams and videos, drama and whatever else happened back then haha.

I'm super honored to be playing the prototype and have done every single trick/line that has been requested of me so far and refused to give up until I succeeded. It is indescribable how rewarding it is when you nail that trick that you've been trying to land and bailing on for a good half hour and then you hit it... flucking bliss man. Then you have to land it a second time, only cleaner!

Also, it's insane, once you hit a trick one time, it's that much easier to hit again a second time because you just FEEL it and it's like, "oh shit, that's what that feels like," and then you hit it more and more consistently until you have it on lock. Seriously, the learning curve in this game, it's just like real life, only less painful and slightly less time to master tricks.

I did a 4 hour stream of Session. yesterday and a 5 hour stream today and am still not bored, even in that tiny park, I still want to hit things I've already hit a million times in ways I haven't hit them yet. This is what OG skate. fans have been waiting for and more. This is going to be a skate vid makers DREAM.