Thread: pahala ea skate part 11/2017

Default pahala ea skate part 11/2017

to be honest idk how many more of these videos i will make, i still have a lot of fun on these games but I WISH YALL WOULD PLAY WITH ME!!! anyways, here u go..... a mixaroonidooni of the best clips ive gotten over this year. cheers

this was wilde dude, you had some sick ideas in there and some crazy hard lines.. like the one at 0:23, 0:52, 1:29 (definitely gonna try that spot) and 3:02. I also really liked 2:09 and 2:55. Now get your ass on sessions

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    this was wilde dude, you had some sick ideas in there and some crazy hard lines.. like the one at 0:23, 0:52, 1:29 (definitely gonna try that spot) and 3:02. I also really liked 2:09 and 2:55. Now get your ass on sessions
    Thanks dude i really appreciate it. About that spot, it tweaks ur skater if u land in the right spot like i did, cant really tell by the way i filmed it tho. Is session demo available on xbox one?

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

this was fuckin wacky in all the best ways. glad to see someone finally feebled that ledge by the s2 subway, ive wanted to see it done for so long

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    this was fuckin wacky in all the best ways. glad to see someone finally feebled that ledge by the s2 subway, ive wanted to see it done for so long
    that trick was so hard man i had to put it 2nd to last no question lol glad u enjoyed it

XBL
    Sk8erboimoo

This was so fucking good yo. Spot selection was creative as fuck and filming was perfect to match. Great job dude you killed this shit

Everything is spot on, skating, filming, the edit. Really enjoyed this. Oh, and great music as well.

that was simply sick as fuck.