Thread: Session at E3?

XBL
    Stokenstein

Default Session at E3?

Creature just recently shared a graphic which you can see here:

If you look closely below the "E" in Session, which is Red, underneath it you'll see "E" mirrored which is Yellow and makes a "3." Safe to assume we'll be seeing something at E3? Perhaps a playable demo there also? Here's the E3 logo to compare:

This would be huge!!! Creature dudes, RESPECTS <3

XBL
    Stokenstein

They got a trailer in the Xbox conference as an exclusive! I’m assuming timed exclusive.

How about they release the Brooklyn Banks to us Kickstarter backers to go with the E3 trailer?
    I wanna be the life of the search party.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

Xbox has a good early access program. The game looks good in the shots where they are filming lines. that slam animation tho. Grabbing his head. It would be cool if the skater reacts to what part they fall on. Probably just a special thing for the e3 trailer. Really cool seeing it on stage and seeing people talking about it in the Microsoft conference review videos.

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

XBL
    Min4gon

Trick animations are still placeholders, no mocaps implemented yet. Banks looks so good, graphics I am so hyped.

XBL: Min4gon
    Team Name: Min4gon

I'm guessing they did a lot of heavy editing or engine fuckery to get that trailer with in-game footage, like how the skater is interacting with the filmer, filmer's shadows, etc.

Also, I thought the filmer stretch goal was never reached?
    I wanna be the life of the search party.

just bought another xbox one today cause i sold my last one. so i got one cause i really did not wanna play this on pc but falls look amazing and i think they should fix the stiffness a bit cause the skater looks so fuckin uncomfortable all the time. and also the feet and shit i would to see impossibles in this game aswell.

XBL
    Stokenstein

From what I understand, they have not worked on animations all that much. Possibly haven’t even added mo-cap. Should be better sooner than later hopefully!

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by sad View Post
    just bought another xbox one today cause i sold my last one.
    same boat (sold it to help fund for a pc), I need another one real soon

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    same boat (sold it to help fund for a pc), I need another one real soon
    i honestly missed it man

xbox ones are sooo cheap now, you can get one for like $200 for a terabyte of storage now. also, session looks cool and i'm sure it will be good. i still have no idea why they showed session at e3 cause it still has placeholder animations. only reason i can see is to announce it's an xbox exclusive now.
    sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    From what I understand, they have not worked on animations all that much. Possibly haven’t even added mo-cap. Should be better sooner than later hopefully!
    thats what they said almost two years ago. still it looks the same. no hints or info from the devs on any new mo cap or animations. doesnt seem like a focus at all. i honestly thk this is it, this is what we get.

XBL
    TheDietTea

I can't complain, just glad we get something new soon. I didn't contribute to any funds though. If that kickstarter succeeded then you guys probably deserve a bit more; I'm assuming this is a bunch of firsts for these guys However. Give it some time.

XBL
    Stokenstein

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    thats what they said almost two years ago. still it looks the same. no hints or info from the devs on any new mo cap or animations. doesnt seem like a focus at all. i honestly thk this is it, this is what we get.
    Yeah I hope that’s not the case! Hopefully Microsoft being involved gives them a little more resources.

XBL
    Min4gon

Quote Originally Posted by bohemian View Post
    Nope, you´re not right. Tho whole game from two years ago have been deleted and they started from square one again with Unreal Engine around april 2017, so the game, that you see right now is only one year of development. Animations are still placeholders and mo cap recording happened in fall 2017, they goin to start adding them into game after the Early Access release. The main focus for next 2 months is grinding mechanics.
    XBL: Min4gon
    Team Name: Min4gon

Blazing a Trail

I'm pretty excited. Going to get a used Xbox one to play it. Or use my girls gaming PC