Thread: Session - Bugs/Glitches

Fluckin' Hatchling
    PSN
    Calliam_
    XBL
    Calliam

Default Session - Bugs/Glitches

Would it be a good idea to create a sticky for all bugs that have been found in game? Feel like it would help devs and make it much easier for them to fix stuff

Who is this guy being all productive and usefull.

Cheers.

Goody footed shuv flips will re shuv back when going into grinds 80% of the time.

I run goofy
    It happens a lot lol
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

Fluckin' Hatchling
    PSN
    Calliam_
    XBL
    Calliam

Quote Originally Posted by Demzilla View Post
    Who is this guy being all productive and usefull.

Cheers.

Goody footed shuv flips will re shuv back when going into grinds 80% of the time.

I run goofy
    It happens a lot lol
    im a helpful lurker haha When you inward heel out of nosegrinds it does a shuv just before you do the inward heel

PSN
    psychokeks_360

nice idea
    i had the same glitch a few times now ...basically i did a frontside flip over the hip at the left side of the park and flew way too high ...like almost as high as the fence
    still no idea why it happened...

heelflips and especially nollie heel flips seem just a millisecond slower than kickflips. the animation takes longer and it's harder to do relatively easy tricks like nollie heel nosegrinds. you have to time them differently or else the skater just bails, and when you do time them it just feels "off".

also another issue i've had with basically all skateboarding games... why is landing a grind/slide to fakie result in a bail unless you're going super fast or super slow? it should be just as easy as landing normal. i'm talking backtail fakie, blunt fakie, tailslide fakie, five-0 180, nosegrind 180 and so on. and while we're at it, why can't i do quick small 360s on flat? like backside 360s or nollie cabs. or 270 out of ledge tricks without popping the fuck out?

i also have a recurring issue with the thumbsticks just ceasing to work after a while and only doing reverts. i have to get back to the main menu and start a new game. not a huge issue but it's annoying sometimes.

Steam
    Monkadelic

As of right now there is a revert glitch. If you click/scoop analog while doing a trick ( IE tre flip) it will do the opposite animation and also spin in opposite direction of what you are doing..

example. 360 flip FS 180 goofy foot. once you revert you are still doing the scoop for the goofy animation but it actually revert spins then does the 360 flip in regular stance and the FS trigger makes you spin backside for a full 360 instead of 180.

explanation can be seen first trick in this video:

first thought on the new indoor park: speed on this newest build is weird. no more acceleration after about 4 pushes. rolling down huge banks (let alone jumping into them) doesn't really add speed either.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

i found this out the other day. kind of neat

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Steam
    Monkadelic

True BS bluntslides.

If you pop over a rail like you are going to 270 FS bluntslide just right you will stay in BS blunt but get the animation of the FS bluntslide and also fakie pop out of normal stance tricks. This example is a nollie flip BS bluntslide late Tre fakie with a 360 blind revert camera swapping from front to back again. To set this up you have to go into a nollie flip 270 FS bluntslide late tre flip without crossing the plane on the other side. When the board "tweaks" into the direction of the slide, depending if you are on the left or right that is the animation you are going to get. It's tricky.. but doable every time.

https://streamable.com/w9hke

XBL
    Yarivpa

hey guys, i bought a new computer made for gaming, so i wanted to get the session demo. But i can't launch it, it constantly freeze at the main screen... Any help ?
    Let the good times roll !