Thread: Session "THE CAVE" - LB like community site

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    emericaridr11

Default Session "THE CAVE" - LB like community site

well Im a fucking nerd and after seeing the potential for this game I started to make a LikeButter inspired community website thing.... Fluckit is the BOMB, but I feel its missing a lot of fun shit like photos, featured vids/photos and potentially Magazines and events

just more content to share, and a different layout really
    I know this is all a bit too early and honestly pretty unnecessary at the moment, and Wix sucks dick with loading my front page cause of the linked videos and such (other sites dont have memberships so I dont like most of them, and pricing) so I apologize about that

the design is not final, everything right now is placeholders.... and I have NOT paid for a year subscription for my own domain yet (knowing the cave wont be available im looking for names too)...
    if this game is what I think we all hope its going to be, this site will be a fun fun way to share content after you post the usual shit to fluckit (of course)....

let me know what you think, or dont.... sign up and come party for a minute.... or dont, nothing is going on just yet... but I make it public I suppose (even though url looks like dogshit to me)

https://emericaridr116.wixsite.com/thecave

DURP!!..... btw its 100% chill if you hate this idea and feel the need to express it, hahahahahahahahaha MUAH

XBL
    x1mmortal

I'm excited at the premise of more communities coming back, and from what we've seen people putting out THIS early, I'm stoked about the potential of this game.
    Maybe it's the pessimist in me though that has a hard time seeing another LB-esque page this early on, before any sort of proper replay editor for photos and edits, but I commend you wanting to get the ball rolling!
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

fuckit i signed up i like the idea

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

XBL
    emericaridr11

Yeah I'm too nerdy, but that's a reason why I wont pay for a domain just yet

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

I hate this idea and feel the need to express it.

I'm playin', site looks good.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Banned

If you don't head this direction I probably will, but session needs a third party (but kinda official af) forum like skatefluckit is and was to skate... "OneMoreSession.com"? pls don't steal lolol

also if you need someone to pay for a domain we can partner, from my research just a forum is incredibly cheap