https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...e-by-crea-ture

hey hey hey...

post this everywhere.
    donate what you can.
    tell your skater homies.
    make artwork...
    tell your shop owner...
    tag clips on youtube...

do you and let everybody know that your doing it....

WE OFF
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Session

hang out here, support everyone supporting the game. Lets get some traction on this thing.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

Finally. I've been trying to avoid this game for a while now. Hasn't really been working though. But now that its officially on Kickstarter I can help out a bit, know
    that it's definitely being made and forget about it until release. Cool to see you guys digging into the guts already but personally for me the best part about skate was the amazement and difficulty of jumping into it completely blind. Hopefully I can recapture that with this game. But what I have seen so far is spectacular. The animations, the physics etc. Mostly on your guys part for the sick footy. The developers have a clear vision and the right mindset. Hopefully this is the skate game that lasts longer than the life spans of the others. Hopefully the stretch goals are hit and they can fully flesh this thing out and change it when need be. Honestly cant wait.
    Last edited by oKwiider; 11-21-2017 at 11:25 AM.
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!

That 2,700(3,500) tier is tempting, if only I was richer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Amateur Flucker
    PSN
    Valleyboy420

I went for the one with the T shirt think it was $65. Last I checked they were halfway to the full goal and that was 10 hours after the KS began. The online filmer mode sounds amazing, I didnt see anything about a PS4 release though in any of the goals, guess I'm gonna have to get an xbox1

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

Quote Originally Posted by Valley View Post
    I went for the one with the T shirt think it was $65. Last I checked they were halfway to the full goal and that was 10 hours after the KS began. The online filmer mode sounds amazing, I didnt see anything about a PS4 release though in any of the goals, guess I'm gonna have to get an xbox1
    Did the 60 myself and am in the same boat with the xbox thing. The ID program at xbox is where its at if they go that route. All the resources and tools that Microsoft puts at their disposal makes it one of the better option for them and (should) benefit us and them in the long run.
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!