Thread: Session: X Files ;)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You could have simply said that the person who showed you how to do it asked you not to share it, instead of being cheeky and avoiding everyone's question entirely.
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 12-05-2017 at 05:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

i was hoping the arguing and stupid shit was behind us but guess not. kind of disappointed. i'm a baby though so w/e. the pop overs back into the landing ramps looked cool. i'm just going to wait for the post kickstarter update to play the old park. not really interested in playing the random map tbh

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

how did this even become an argument, this is some stupid shit

that blunt pop over was butter though, can't wait for a chance to play that spot once the park's out

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Video was tight as hell. Let's not be on some exclusionary or elitist shit and just be happy and stoked and help make this game happen

Steam
    Monkadelic

and meanwhile...

https://imgur.com/MYEMDbT

Here's my attempt to de-escalate the topic, but that's not just up to me.

Just add a disclaimer next time you post footage with mods not available to the public...or don't, just expect people to keep asking how to get it. You saw how quickly the thread derailed right when you tried to avoid answering the question. We had to get into a heated argument just to get the real answer out of you, when it wasn't necessary.

As far as the video is concerned, that front blunt, big heel over the manny pad was tits. I know a few said that already, but it's worth mentioning again. The test park doesn't seem worth the effort to me either, but if you're really itching to just hit something new, then I understand. I'm curious why you're playing the game with multiple controllers as well, isn't it weird going from the xbox controller, to the ps4 controller?
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 12-05-2017 at 05:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

A Cunt, is a Cunt, is a Cunt.
    You sir sound like a Right Cunt.
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    Here's my attempt to de-escalate the topic, but that's not just up to me.

Just add a disclaimer next time you post footage with mods not available to the public...or don't, just expect people to keep asking how to get it. You saw how quickly the thread derailed right when you tried to avoid answering the question. We had to get into a heated argument just to get the real answer out of you, when it wasn't necessary.

As far as the video is concerned, that front blunt, big heel over the manny pad was tits. I know a few said that already, but it's worth mentioning again. The test park doesn't seem worth the effort to me either, but if you're really itching to just hit something new, then I understand. I'm curious why you're playing the game with multiple controllers as well, isn't it weird going from the xbox controller, to the ps4 controller?
    I didnt feel a need to babysit you guys, ignoring everyone request you couldn't get the picture? do you not understand that 90% of the comments were about that? Not about the numerous tricks that were pretty hard to execute for myself at the time.

You're right about a lot I should have added a disclaimer and not called it the X Files for sure, that was kinda click baity but it was mostly a joke and people quickly (not just on here) jumped down my throat for ignoring their questions. Fuck yous get dished out fast at this point, I'm incredibly intolerable sometimes I'll take that I really really don't care enough about views enough to disrespect the agreements I had with people, despite them not being favorable for anyone else (tho I've shared a lot, mostly friends and people who have supported me.... just not to people who ask me publically, because that's tacky and inconsiderate.)

and I'm 100% of the time playing the game with a new xbox one controller, I change overlays sometimes, I think the DS4 Overlay better represents 2 feet on a board better because no matter your stance your "feet" are always next to eachother, and I know some people use a DS4 so I also like to switch around so they can get an idea too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i was hoping the arguing and stupid shit was behind us but guess not. kind of disappointed. i'm a baby though so w/e. the pop overs back into the landing ramps looked cool. i'm just going to wait for the post kickstarter update to play the old park. not really interested in playing the random map tbh
    man when your video gets 20 replies and 2 of them are about the video and 18 are people whining about now having stuff instead of using the tools available to them to contact the right people in the right way to get what they want

you'd feel a little weird too, I have a inbox you know how many people on fluck it had the decency to ask there? NONE

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    how did this even become an argument, this is some stupid shit

that blunt pop over was butter though, can't wait for a chance to play that spot once the park's out
    that blunt pop over was superrr tough, gotta use RT to pop out that way then LT to stay regular. Took way too many tries

Quote Originally Posted by CA|Renegade View Post
    Video was tight as hell. happy and stoked
    thank you!!! been working on a real montage should be alot better than all my stream clip videos, these are literally a few hours of skating each

Blazing a Trail

Exactly Derk.. he could have said u could not share instead of posting pictures of Kanye west. And saying "nopeeee" . Don't be a dick dude. Keep that attitude at the kids table