Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
Here's my attempt to de-escalate the topic, but that's not just up to me.

Just add a disclaimer next time you post footage with mods not available to the public...or don't, just expect people to keep asking how to get it. You saw how quickly the thread derailed right when you tried to avoid answering the question. We had to get into a heated argument just to get the real answer out of you, when it wasn't necessary.

As far as the video is concerned, that front blunt, big heel over the manny pad was tits. I know a few said that already, but it's worth mentioning again. The test park doesn't seem worth the effort to me either, but if you're really itching to just hit something new, then I understand. I'm curious why you're playing the game with multiple controllers as well, isn't it weird going from the xbox controller, to the ps4 controller?
I didnt feel a need to babysit you guys, ignoring everyone request you couldn't get the picture? do you not understand that 90% of the comments were about that? Not about the numerous tricks that were pretty hard to execute for myself at the time.

You're right about a lot I should have added a disclaimer and not called it the X Files for sure, that was kinda click baity but it was mostly a joke and people quickly (not just on here) jumped down my throat for ignoring their questions. Fuck yous get dished out fast at this point, I'm incredibly intolerable sometimes I'll take that I really really don't care enough about views enough to disrespect the agreements I had with people, despite them not being favorable for anyone else (tho I've shared a lot, mostly friends and people who have supported me.... just not to people who ask me publically, because that's tacky and inconsiderate.)

and I'm 100% of the time playing the game with a new xbox one controller, I change overlays sometimes, I think the DS4 Overlay better represents 2 feet on a board better because no matter your stance your "feet" are always next to eachother, and I know some people use a DS4 so I also like to switch around so they can get an idea too.