Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

What are you. 16yo? Lol no need for tissue. As I'm playing as we speak :P

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
    What are you. 16yo? Lol no need for tissue. As I'm playing as we speak :P
    be aware he is on fluckit since 2008 that must mean he have special powers ;-)

Props to you Daagoon for being a decent person. Why would you try to hold something over the rest of us from experiencing Nelson, with as few of us that are left?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    Props to you Daagoon for being a decent person. Why would you try to hold something over the rest of us from experiencing Nelson, with as few of us that are left?
    Exactly.. since when did this community start hiding things from each other.. acting like you're special or something. Please. What is this the kids table? Good to see some of you are good people.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Yup... just think, none of us would have access to these levels/mods if it wasn't for sharing.... that includes Bodie cause I'll put money on the fact that he was not the one discover these things

I Love everyone!

Banned

whos trying to hold anyone over? the devs have specifically asked people not to share the mods and said they were fine with videos of it. The guy who gave them too me told me not to share them/ tell people how i even got them. Yall can suck my dick from the back with your righteous bullshit, you deserve nothing

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    Am I missing something? How are you getting these levels.... share please? Or am i stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
    How did you get these maps? Is it apart of the Kickstarter?
    Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    Yup... just think, none of us would have access to these levels/mods if it wasn't for sharing.... that includes Bodie cause I'll put money on the fact that he was not the one discover these things

I Love everyone!
    check out all this feedback on the video

totally not you guys being selfish while claiming im the one who's selfish, ya thats not happening at all

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    whos trying to hold anyone over? the devs have specifically asked people not to share the mods and said they were fine with videos of it. The guy who gave them too me told me not to share them/ tell people how i even got them. Yall can suck my dick from the back with your righteous bullshit, you deserve nothing
    Then don't at stuck up about it
    Last edited by EternalRewind; 12-04-2017 at 07:58 PM.

You could have simply said that the person who showed you how to do it asked you not to share it, instead of being cheeky and avoiding everyone's question entirely.
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 12-05-2017 at 05:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

i was hoping the arguing and stupid shit was behind us but guess not. kind of disappointed. i'm a baby though so w/e. the pop overs back into the landing ramps looked cool. i'm just going to wait for the post kickstarter update to play the old park. not really interested in playing the random map tbh

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Blazing a Trail

Exactly Derk.. he could have said u could not share instead of posting pictures of Kanye west. And saying "nopeeee" . Don't be a dick dude. Keep that attitude at the kids table