Thread: Session: X Files ;)

Banned

Default Session: X Files ;)

kappa

this made my tea go cold

0:29 I watched that so much. jesus. this game is doing it.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Am I missing something? How are you getting these levels.... share please? Or am i stupid?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    this made my tea go cold

The whole popping in and out of grind in whatever direction is sick, that clip was actually pretty difficult since I have to use RT to pop out towards the right and LT to make sure I don't go fakie, stuff like that is what makes this game perfect for usss. Subtlety difficult tricks that are rewarded with nothing but aesthetic pleasure. GG crea-ture

Steam
    Monkadelic

WHOA

Blazing a Trail

How did you get these maps? Is it apart of the Kickstarter?

somebody jacked the files up...
    not available for public...
    You have to rearrange a bunch of files...
    nelson doing shit he probably shouldnt do lol...

but again..

the internet never loses
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

Blazing a Trail

Thx Demz. Is this something I can do?
    Last edited by EternalRewind; 12-01-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Demzilla View Post
    somebody jacked the files up...
    not available for public...
    You have to rearrange a bunch of files...
    nelson doing shit he probably shouldnt do lol...

but again..

the internet never loses

Blazing a Trail

You got them from the developer to review because you stream.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
    You got them from the developer to review because you stream.
    nopeeee

Blazing a Trail

Then how did you do it?

Blazing a Trail

Nvm. A non stingy player helped me out

Banned

Nvm. A non stingy player helped me out

Blazing a Trail

What are you. 16yo? Lol no need for tissue. As I'm playing as we speak :P

Amateur Flucker

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    this made my tea go cold

i'm still waiting for bodie to get the tre flip out
    Scharkey

XBL
    emericaridr11

Agreed

XBL
    SKATAN 81

What are you. 16yo? Lol no need for tissue. As I'm playing as we speak :P
    be aware he is on fluckit since 2008 that must mean he have special powers ;-)

Props to you Daagoon for being a decent person. Why would you try to hold something over the rest of us from experiencing Nelson, with as few of us that are left?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    Props to you Daagoon for being a decent person. Why would you try to hold something over the rest of us from experiencing Nelson, with as few of us that are left?
    Exactly.. since when did this community start hiding things from each other.. acting like you're special or something. Please. What is this the kids table? Good to see some of you are good people.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Yup... just think, none of us would have access to these levels/mods if it wasn't for sharing.... that includes Bodie cause I'll put money on the fact that he was not the one discover these things

I Love everyone!

Banned

whos trying to hold anyone over? the devs have specifically asked people not to share the mods and said they were fine with videos of it. The guy who gave them too me told me not to share them/ tell people how i even got them. Yall can suck my dick from the back with your righteous bullshit, you deserve nothing

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    Am I missing something? How are you getting these levels.... share please? Or am i stupid?
    How did you get these maps? Is it apart of the Kickstarter?
    Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    Yup... just think, none of us would have access to these levels/mods if it wasn't for sharing.... that includes Bodie cause I'll put money on the fact that he was not the one discover these things

I Love everyone!
    check out all this feedback on the video

totally not you guys being selfish while claiming im the one who's selfish, ya thats not happening at all

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    whos trying to hold anyone over? the devs have specifically asked people not to share the mods and said they were fine with videos of it. The guy who gave them too me told me not to share them/ tell people how i even got them. Yall can suck my dick from the back with your righteous bullshit, you deserve nothing
    Then don't at stuck up about it
    Last edited by EternalRewind; 12-04-2017 at 07:58 PM.

You could have simply said that the person who showed you how to do it asked you not to share it, instead of being cheeky and avoiding everyone's question entirely.
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 12-05-2017 at 05:08 AM.
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

i was hoping the arguing and stupid shit was behind us but guess not. kind of disappointed. i'm a baby though so w/e. the pop overs back into the landing ramps looked cool. i'm just going to wait for the post kickstarter update to play the old park. not really interested in playing the random map tbh

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Blazing a Trail

Exactly Derk.. he could have said u could not share instead of posting pictures of Kanye west. And saying "nopeeee" . Don't be a dick dude. Keep that attitude at the kids table

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

how did this even become an argument, this is some stupid shit

that blunt pop over was butter though, can't wait for a chance to play that spot once the park's out

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Video was tight as hell. Let's not be on some exclusionary or elitist shit and just be happy and stoked and help make this game happen

Steam
    Monkadelic

and meanwhile...

https://imgur.com/MYEMDbT

Here's my attempt to de-escalate the topic, but that's not just up to me.

Just add a disclaimer next time you post footage with mods not available to the public...or don't, just expect people to keep asking how to get it. You saw how quickly the thread derailed right when you tried to avoid answering the question. We had to get into a heated argument just to get the real answer out of you, when it wasn't necessary.

As far as the video is concerned, that front blunt, big heel over the manny pad was tits. I know a few said that already, but it's worth mentioning again. The test park doesn't seem worth the effort to me either, but if you're really itching to just hit something new, then I understand. I'm curious why you're playing the game with multiple controllers as well, isn't it weird going from the xbox controller, to the ps4 controller?
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 12-05-2017 at 05:13 AM.

A Cunt, is a Cunt, is a Cunt.
    You sir sound like a Right Cunt.
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

Banned

Here's my attempt to de-escalate the topic, but that's not just up to me.

Just add a disclaimer next time you post footage with mods not available to the public...or don't, just expect people to keep asking how to get it. You saw how quickly the thread derailed right when you tried to avoid answering the question. We had to get into a heated argument just to get the real answer out of you, when it wasn't necessary.

As far as the video is concerned, that front blunt, big heel over the manny pad was tits. I know a few said that already, but it's worth mentioning again. The test park doesn't seem worth the effort to me either, but if you're really itching to just hit something new, then I understand. I'm curious why you're playing the game with multiple controllers as well, isn't it weird going from the xbox controller, to the ps4 controller?
    I didnt feel a need to babysit you guys, ignoring everyone request you couldn't get the picture? do you not understand that 90% of the comments were about that? Not about the numerous tricks that were pretty hard to execute for myself at the time.

You're right about a lot I should have added a disclaimer and not called it the X Files for sure, that was kinda click baity but it was mostly a joke and people quickly (not just on here) jumped down my throat for ignoring their questions. Fuck yous get dished out fast at this point, I'm incredibly intolerable sometimes I'll take that I really really don't care enough about views enough to disrespect the agreements I had with people, despite them not being favorable for anyone else (tho I've shared a lot, mostly friends and people who have supported me.... just not to people who ask me publically, because that's tacky and inconsiderate.)

and I'm 100% of the time playing the game with a new xbox one controller, I change overlays sometimes, I think the DS4 Overlay better represents 2 feet on a board better because no matter your stance your "feet" are always next to eachother, and I know some people use a DS4 so I also like to switch around so they can get an idea too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DaaGooN View Post
    A Cunt, is a Cunt, is a Cunt.
    You sir sound like a Right Cunt.
    You can honestly suck my dick, down to the balls

you weren't modding shit until my videos inspired you too, but here lets watch you lie...

a hoe is a hoe is a hoe, creature will never be back cause now we are a modding forum

GG retard

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    You can honestly suck my dick, down to the balls

you weren't modding shit until my videos inspired you too, but here lets watch you lie...

a hoe is a hoe is a hoe, creature will never be back cause now we are a modding forum

GG retard

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i was hoping the arguing and stupid shit was behind us but guess not. kind of disappointed. i'm a baby though so w/e. the pop overs back into the landing ramps looked cool. i'm just going to wait for the post kickstarter update to play the old park. not really interested in playing the random map tbh
    man when your video gets 20 replies and 2 of them are about the video and 18 are people whining about now having stuff instead of using the tools available to them to contact the right people in the right way to get what they want

you'd feel a little weird too, I have a inbox you know how many people on fluck it had the decency to ask there? NONE

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    how did this even become an argument, this is some stupid shit

that blunt pop over was butter though, can't wait for a chance to play that spot once the park's out
    that blunt pop over was superrr tough, gotta use RT to pop out that way then LT to stay regular. Took way too many tries

Quote Originally Posted by CA|Renegade View Post
    Video was tight as hell. happy and stoked
    thank you!!! been working on a real montage should be alot better than all my stream clip videos, these are literally a few hours of skating each

Fluckin' Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by DaaGooN View Post
    Just tell people what's the secret rubbish about.
    By posting this, you let the devs know how we did it, therefor will there never be any more unlocked maps again because they will patch this as fast as 1.2.3 and make sure it doesn't happen again. Seen it happen every time.
    Why do you think I asked everyone including Bodie NOT to share the method to anyone? If they want the method, they PM and nothing else.

Steam
    Monkadelic

Truth be told, we have a good year+ of this game even hitting alpha/beta status. The modding was cool at first, but now on YouTube and discord everyone is doing it. I think that is discouraging to Creature since the Kickstarter hasn't even ended yet. When Nelson told me that only a select few got this map to test I left it at that. I'm having fun in the prison and can wait another few weeks for the indoor park to drop. I think the main goal right now isn't to exploit the files and piss the devs off, but to work on finding glitches like the disco spins, super jumps, fading through objects, and I'm sure a ton more we haven't even found yet.

Be patient.. We are gonna get something great in the long run.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    Truth be told, we have a good year+ of this game even hitting alpha/beta status. The modding was cool at first, but now on YouTube and discord everyone is doing it. I think that is discouraging to Creature since the Kickstarter hasn't even ended yet. When Nelson told me that only a select few got this map to test I left it at that. I'm having fun in the prison and can wait another few weeks for the indoor park to drop. I think the main goal right now isn't to exploit the files and piss the devs off, but to work on finding glitches like the disco spins, super jumps, fading through objects, and I'm sure a ton more we haven't even found yet.

Be patient.. We are gonna get something great in the long run.
    i agreee with all of these things

and check your pms

If you wish to share the methods to alter files, then DM each other but please, do not post any modifications or files/tutorials/links to anything Session related in the public. Let's respect the developers wishes so we can keep on good terms for the best experience possible. Thanks!
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero