Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
i was hoping the arguing and stupid shit was behind us but guess not. kind of disappointed. i'm a baby though so w/e. the pop overs back into the landing ramps looked cool. i'm just going to wait for the post kickstarter update to play the old park. not really interested in playing the random map tbh
man when your video gets 20 replies and 2 of them are about the video and 18 are people whining about now having stuff instead of using the tools available to them to contact the right people in the right way to get what they want

you'd feel a little weird too, I have a inbox you know how many people on fluck it had the decency to ask there? NONE

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
how did this even become an argument, this is some stupid shit

that blunt pop over was butter though, can't wait for a chance to play that spot once the park's out
that blunt pop over was superrr tough, gotta use RT to pop out that way then LT to stay regular. Took way too many tries

Quote Originally Posted by CA|Renegade View Post
Video was tight as hell. happy and stoked
thank you!!! been working on a real montage should be alot better than all my stream clip videos, these are literally a few hours of skating each