Thread: Renegade & Theo Sentir - Halfzies (Prod. by False Ego) (FluckIt Preview)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
    I was going to ask when you'd be dropping something. This is really good. Did not disappoint... Do you rap over trap beats? I've gotten way better. You can have some free if you want.. my stuff is kinda like metro boomin and suicide boyz.
    I'd be down AF to scope it! Usually don't rap over trap beats, but I was actually kinda looking for one just to show some versatility. I hit this beat and it doesn't sound like Preemo so I bet I could do it. I'm trying to drop half of what I've got in January and the rest of it in either February or March. Split it into 2 EPs to try to build a buzz. I already found one beat I plan on rapping over and I still need 2 more to do what I want to do. Still need to write too, but now that finals are over this week I'll have time no doubt! Hmu lemme know what's up!

Blazing a Trail

Just got to finish up some beats and upload.. should be done tomorrow.. if you like them I can change anything you want. If it's not ur thing that's cool too

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
    Just got to finish up some beats and upload.. should be done tomorrow.. if you like them I can change anything you want. If it's not ur thing that's cool too
    Hell yeah bro, DM? E-mail? SoundCloud? Either way lmk.