Thread: Renegade & Theo Sentir - Halfzies (Prod. by False Ego) (FluckIt Preview)

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Default Renegade & Theo Sentir - Halfzies (Prod. by False Ego) (FluckIt Preview)

What up, y'all! I've been waiting on the right moment to drop this along with some other music since September and I wanted to have a smaller audience check it out and tell me what they think before I drop it everywhere. I plan on going back to the studio one more time in January before I drop everything everywhere. This one is the 'FluckIt' preview because this is unlisted and I don't plan on posting it anywhere besides FluckIt for the time being. Hope y'all enjoy!

dude now is the time...

Has a huge camron/dipset feel to it...
    smooth...

need album art lol
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Quote Originally Posted by Demzilla View Post
    dude now is the time...

Has a huge camron/dipset feel to it...
    smooth...

need album art lol
    Aye thanks Demz!

Honestly didn't even have Cam'Ron & Dipset in mind when we made this. I'm definitely a fan tho. Glad you thought it was smooth! A lot of Theo's music reminds me of Isaiah Rashad type stuff IMO. The way he layers his ad-libs and what not. He used to live in Tennessee at one point too.

As for art, I definitely need to make or have someone else make single artwork. Plus I've been thinking of breaking what I've got into 2 EPs and dropping them at different times. I haven't been able to worry about it much recently though because I'm in college and Novembers are busy as hell. I'll come up with something before I drop it in January no doubt.

i asked because i was digging the avatar album cover style you have...

pretty slick....

demzilla on insta and email if you get itchy
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Quote Originally Posted by Demzilla View Post
    i asked because i was digging the avatar album cover style you have...

pretty slick....

demzilla on insta and email if you get itchy
    Ah, I see! Yup, I made that one. It's the Coronado bridge. Was going to use it for the project I'm putting together. I'll definitely scope your insta

Blazing a Trail

I was going to ask when you'd be dropping something. This is really good. Did not disappoint... Do you rap over trap beats? I've gotten way better. You can have some free if you want.. my stuff is kinda like metro boomin and suicide boyz.

XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
    I was going to ask when you'd be dropping something. This is really good. Did not disappoint... Do you rap over trap beats? I've gotten way better. You can have some free if you want.. my stuff is kinda like metro boomin and suicide boyz.
    I'd be down AF to scope it! Usually don't rap over trap beats, but I was actually kinda looking for one just to show some versatility. I hit this beat and it doesn't sound like Preemo so I bet I could do it. I'm trying to drop half of what I've got in January and the rest of it in either February or March. Split it into 2 EPs to try to build a buzz. I already found one beat I plan on rapping over and I still need 2 more to do what I want to do. Still need to write too, but now that finals are over this week I'll have time no doubt! Hmu lemme know what's up!

Blazing a Trail

Just got to finish up some beats and upload.. should be done tomorrow.. if you like them I can change anything you want. If it's not ur thing that's cool too

XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Quote Originally Posted by EternalRewind View Post
    Just got to finish up some beats and upload.. should be done tomorrow.. if you like them I can change anything you want. If it's not ur thing that's cool too
    Hell yeah bro, DM? E-mail? SoundCloud? Either way lmk.