Thread: My newest Skate 3 part, composed by XTREMEZOID the salesman of purple threads

Awful Awfuls!

Default My newest Skate 3 part, composed by XTREMEZOID the salesman of purple threads

been seein a lot of nice sessions on here, but i still got the power for skate 3 brother, it still opens up, like a flower, so much to be had, for many an hour, a great game indeed, which will always deliver , a joy shower

XBL
    emericaridr11

That's God damn right

What a fantastic video, so many good spot discoveries, and executed with style. I can't believe how many clips you got out of those jagged ass planters, the wallie to wallie between the two planters was awesome. This was a great mix to throw in with all the people killing session.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

San Diego, CA to Flagstaff, AZ to Dallas, TX
    XBL
    TSxR3N3GAD3

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    What a fantastic video, so many good spot discoveries, and executed with style. I can't believe how many clips you got out of those jagged ass planters, the wallie to wallie between the two planters was awesome. This was a great mix to throw in with all the people killing session.
    I second this. Couldn't have said it any better myself. Favorite clip was @1:50. Grinding bottom rails is tough enough as it is, but 2 in the same line?? Damn!

XBL
    SKATAN 81

sick video , love the wallies !!

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Bangers, bangers and bangers! That wallie on the planter to air over the rail was crazy!

that was incredible.

Awful Awfuls!

Thanks guys , i'm glad there's still a community to share this with! took about a year to put this together, i still got a fire burnin for this game, i'm still gunna keep it at it, i hope. wish it wasn't so pixelated though, used sony vegas pro 13, don't know why the quality came out like that. if any of you guys know of any methods to achieve better quality on that program, i'm all ears. next vid will be higher quality ^_^

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    Thanks guys , i'm glad there's still a community to share this with! took about a year to put this together, i still got a fire burnin for this game, i'm still gunna keep it at it, i hope. wish it wasn't so pixelated though, used sony vegas pro 13, don't know why the quality came out like that. if any of you guys know of any methods to achieve better quality on that program, i'm all ears. next vid will be higher quality ^_^
    Make sure to set the correct aspect ratio (1280x720 or 1920x1080) when rendering, also set the video render option (Full-resolution rendering quality) to "preview". That does the trick for me. Check one extra time that everything is correct before you render, I always double check.
    Last edited by Granka; 12-06-2017 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    set the video render option (Full-resolution rendering quality) to "preview".
    Do NOT forget to do this, if you don't already. Setting it to 'Best' is actually worse than preview.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    Do NOT forget to do this, if you don't already. Setting it to 'Best' is actually worse than preview.
    thats what i did hahahahaha, ohh well i think this vid is viewable , i dont really feel like taking it down and putting it back up at this point. i'll do that for the next one! :-)

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    thats what i did hahahahaha, ohh well i think this vid is viewable , i dont really feel like taking it down and putting it back up at this point. i'll do that for the next one! :-)
    i agree just let it be like it is .. i did that re-up the other day with vol.10 and the 2nd upload did not even showed up in the subboxes ...

dat song haha. got me dancing...almost. surely had wished it never switched up

dope watch

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    dat song haha. got me dancing...almost. surely had wished it never switched up

dope watch
    true me 2 , hahahaa , right where i cut it , is when the song switches up and gets a tad weaker, i had to try n keep the flow goin , i'll get even more funky on da next one hahahaha

this was sick

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

fuck yeah zoid dis was sicko
    L8 Media

Team Avid

full of win
    best footage i've seen in ages

XBL
    Sk8erboimoo

Ollie in to blunt 3 shuv line was fucking insanely smooth. This shit was golden.